Chapter 44 " The Awakening"

The night was young and The moon shines beautiful.

In the Fire Nation ship you and Hakoda are sparring, Clashing weapons with him and Haki

In the Fire Nation ship you and Hakoda are sparring, Clashing weapons with him and Haki. But you over powered Hakoda and the Water tribe troops are now in the uniforms of the firenation soldier along with Toph, Katara, Sokka, Momo and Appa cheering for your victory.

Hakoda: [Gets up.] My son is right about you. You're strong Y/N I felt relieved to know such a powerful man like you protecting my kids. [Offers a hand shake.]

Y/N: [Grabs the wrist and shake.] I can't take all the credits You were strong too Hakoda. That is why many of your people follow you.

Momo lands at your shoulder and a Sudden a loud crash interrupts on the deck. You, Katara and Toph walk towards to see who did it. It was Aang who has fallen and landed on the deck to see his pet lemur on a shoulder of a Firenation soldier.

Aang: [Confused.] Momo?

Momo runs toward Aang, jumps on his shoulder and licks his face.

Toph: Welcome back Twinkle Toes!

Katara: Aang, you're awake!

Toph and Katara run towards Aang excitedly Standing infront of Aang were You, Hakoda and Bato are.

Aang: Are you sure? [Rubs eyes.] I feel like I'm dreaming.

Katara: [Hugs Aang.] You're not dreaming. You're finally awake.

Sokka: [Hugs Aang in a Fire Nation guard uniform.] Aang, good to see you back with the living, buddy!

Aang: Sokka?... Where's Y/N...

Y/N: [Remove helmet.] I'm here brother. Welcome back to the land of living. [Grin.]

Aang couldn't believe what's happening and taking too much to process as he Breathes heavily he  appears to be passing out.

Toph: Uh-oh, somebody catch him, he's going to-

Aang collapses to the floor, Katara running short of catching him.
Minutes later Aang is awake once again. He sits in front of Katara, also sitting, surrounded by You, Toph and Sokka. Appa rests behind. Aang receives a robe from you to cover him from the cold breeze.

Aang: Why are we on a Fire Nation ship? Why is everyone dressed this way? And why am I the only one who's completely out of it?

Katara: You need to take it easy, okay? You got hurt pretty bad. [Smiling at him.] I like your hair.

Aang: I have hair? [Feels it.] How long was I out?

Y/N: About a weeks.

Toph: Yeah your really banged up Twinkle toes... While you were asleep We did everything we can just to have a safer ship for you to rest.