Chapter 12 "The Northern Air temple"

After the incident happens back at the Forest it's been Days you never talk to Aang and he made the First move apologizing to you. You know to yourself that Aang is being a friend to you so you apologize as well. Night time you and the gang sitting around a camp site with several other groups, listening to a man telling a story of "Airbenders"

Storyteller: So, travelers. The next time you think you hear a strange, large bird talking, take a closer look. It might not be a giant parrot, but a flying man. A member of a secret group of air walkers, who laugh at gravity, and laugh at those bound to the earth by it!

Aang: [Facing you three] Aren't airbender stories the greatest?

Katara: Was it realistic? Is that how it was back then?

Aang: I laugh at gravity all the time. [Chuckling to himself.] Gravity.

Y/N: Im impress. Who could've known that Airbenders can do such a thing.

The Storyteller Arrives in front of you and the gang, having already collected money from the rest of the audience. Jingles the hat in front of Sokka, asking for money.

Storyteller: Jingle, jingle!

Sokka searches inside his heavy cloak,  but you put a 5 silver piece. And sokka playfully punches you. Aang stands up and runs after the storyteller, who is kneeling in front of an old man. And you follow Aang out of curiosity.

Aang: Hey! Thanks for the story.

Storyteller: No problem glad you enjoyed It.

A Coin fall from the cap. Momo picks up the coin and puts it in the cap as the Storyteller turns around.

Storyteller: Aww, much obliged, little bat-thing. [He pets Momo on the head.]

Aang: It means a lot to hear airbender stories. It must have been a hundred years ago your great grandpa met them.

Storyteller: [Confused.] What are you prattling about, child? Great Grand pappy saw the air walkers last week.

He indicates to the old man he was kneeling in front of before. The old man makes a sound in his throat akin to a laugh, and waves a greeting to Aang. You and Aang were shocked and has a Disbelieving expression.
__________

The first thing in the Morning you all did is to fly to the Northern air temple because of the Story you heard about this "Skywalkers" you were high above the Clouds.

Aang: Hey, we're almost at the Northern Air Temple. This is where they had the championships for Sky Bison polo.

Katara Move to sit at the back of the saddle between you and her brother.

Katara: Do you think we'll really find airbenders?

Sokka who is whittling a piece of wood. The design is indecipherable. while you were sparking your fingers playing with lightning.

Sokka: You want me to be like you, or totally honest?

Katara: [Crossing her arms.] Are you saying I'm a liar?

Sokka: [shrugs, unconcerned with her mood.] I'm saying you're an optimist. Same thing, basically.

Katara: [Rolled her eyes and looks at you] How about you Y/N?

Y/N: I don't know... Airbenders have been Annihilated by the Firenation in the Past... I don't put my hopes up.

Aang: Hey, guys, look at this!

You all looked Infront and Appa is flying toward a mountain with a large structure on top. It looks very similar to the Southern Air Temple, with obvious spires reminiscent of a temple's architecture. Around them are several dark specks. The specks are revealed to be people, flying around the temple in plane-shaped contraptions. Katara was Amazed by it.