Chapter 25 "The Library"

The group is on a prairie. Aang is sitting crossed legs holding some kind of flute and looking in an open savanna.

Sokka: What's out here?

Toph: [Place her palm on the ground.] A lot, actually. There's hundreds of little-

Aang: Shh! I know you can see underground, but don't ruin the surprise. Just watch.

Aang place the flute on his lips and plays a note. A prairie emerges out from the hole on Aang's right and play the same note.

Aang: *Laugh* Yeah!

Aang plays another note and another prairie dog mimics it. Just as the prairie dog had done Aang smiles and raises his hands and the flute above his head.

Aang: I'm putting an orchestra together.

Y/N: Cool Me next! Do,Re, Mi.

Prairie dogs came out from the holes and mimics the note you sing. You and toph had a chuckle. 

Sokka: Orchestra, huh? Well, la-di-da.

Sokka gesture his hands side to side as he say the last few words one after the other three prairie dogs came out and sing the same three notes. They all descend back to their burrows as
Momo jumps into a hole and comes out the middle one, trying to catch the prairie dog.

Aang plays four notes and Momo tries to catch the groundhogs that pop up. Katara giggles as she watches the amusing sight. Aang plays another note as Sokka runs up to Aang and plugs the flute with his finger causing nothing to play. As Aang's cheeks swell with air, the Avatar looks at Sokka with a sad expression.

Sokka: This is great and all, but don't we have more important things to worry about? We should be making plans.

Toph: We did make plans. We're all picking mini vacations.

Y/N: That's right we should all take a break once in a while.

Sokka: There's no time for vacations.

Aang: I'm learning the elements as fast as I can. I practice hard every day with Toph and Katara. I've been training my arrow off!

Toph: I've been training my Haki as well. I've done my exercise dodging your attacks 20 in a row. Like Y/N instructed.

Katara: [Walks next to Aang.] What's wrong with having a little fun in our down time?

Sokka: [Crossing Arms.] Even if you do master all of the elements, then what? It's not like we have a map of the Fire Nation. Should we just head west until we reach the Fire Lord's house? [Knocking on an imaginary door.]  Knock, knock. Hello, Fire Lord? Anybody home? I don't think so. We need some intelligence if we're going to win this war.

Aang plays a note on the flute and a groundhog pops up underneath Sokka and sings the note surprising him. Katara giggles as momo peeks down the hole. Aang drops the flute and bends a small gust of air to get up on his feet.