Chapter 30 "Full moon Bay"

Katara: Waterbending bomb! (Jump

Katara: Waterbending bomb! (Jump.) Yeah!

Katara perform a cannonball from above to the pool and sends a massive water washes Aang ashore shattering his ice prison and soaks Sokka, Toph, and the maps which he tried to protect. Toph and Aang laugh with delight, you saw everyone is out on the water so you swim where they are.

Sokka: (Sarcastically.) Sure, five thousand year-old maps from the spirit library. Just splash some water on 'em.

Katara: Sorry.

Katara wrings her hair dry and bends the water off the map. While you got out of the water.

Aang: So, did you figure out what route we're going to take?

Sokka: Okay, we just got out of the desert, so we must be around here (Pointing the the map.) And we need to go to Ba Sing Se, which is here (Points.). It looks like the only passage connecting the south to the north is this sliver of land called the Serpent's Pass.

Toph: You sure that's the best way to go?

Y/N: Im with toph here. The name's already giving me a bad vibes.

Sokka: It's the only way. I mean, it's not like we have Appa to fly us there.

Katara: (Quietly.) Shush up about Appa. Can't you at least try to be sensitive?

Aang: *Calmly* Katara, it's okay. I know I was upset about losing Appa before, but I just want to focus on getting to Ba Sing Se and telling the Earth King about the solar eclipse.

Katara: Oh ... well, okay. I'm glad you're doing better.

As katara sighs and smile in relief. You and Aang lock eyes and he look at you with sad expression but you look away and scoffs Aang look down in sadness.

Sokka: (Rolled the map.) Then to Ba Sing Se we go! No more distractions.

Y/N: Yes chief.

Suddenly, three refugees wearing an earth kingdom attire arrive.

Man: Hello fellow refugees! (Waving.)

)