Chapter 21 "The Chase"

Appa and the gang including toph landed on a dried part of the forested area at sunset. You and your friends are preparing to set up the campsite. Aang hands Sokka a sleeping bag. Toph stands on the ground near Appa with his furs shedding.

Toph: Hey! You guys picked a great campsite. The grass is so soft.

Sokka: That's not grass. Appa's shedding.

Katara: [Raises foot warily] Oh, gross!

Aang: That's not gross, it's just a part of spring! You know, rebirth, flowers blooming and Appa gets a new coat.

Katara: [Sarcastically]  Ah, the beauty of spring.

Appa, who had currently been grooming himself, sneezes, releasing a thick cloud of fur.

Katara: Stop! Appa, stop! Ugh! [Coughs]

Katara is waving her Arms to stop appa from her in Appa's fur even more while you Laugh and dusting out some of Appa's fur out to your body. Sokka is kneeling and rubbing some fur on his head.

Sokka: It's not that bad, Katara.

Sokka turns to reveal a wig made of fur, done up in a towering beehive.

Sokka: It makes a great wig!

Aang: [Wearing a beard of fur.] And a great beard!

Y/N: [Wearing a mustache of fur] And don't forget a suave Mustache.

You three pointing each other Laughing because of the Gag. While katara looks unamused.

Katara: [Wiping fur off] I'm just glad we finally have another girl in the group, because you three are disgusting.

Toph: [Walking up from behind] Excuse me, does anyone have a razor? Because I've got some hairy pits!

She raises her arms, revealing that she had stuffed fur in her sleeves. You four laugh. Aang sneezes, sending himself flying backward. The big sneeze causes him to crash against Appa's leg and for fur to blow off his friends and himself. The impact leaves some fur on his back. You all continue to laugh joyfully, causing Katara to chuckle slightly. 

Later in the evening where the group is setting up camp. Aang sets up the tent while Sokka throws down a pile of firewood he collected. Katara, who spends her time stirring around water in a pot, notices Toph slumped lazily against a rock, chewing a piece of straw. She approaches her.

Katara: So Toph, usually when setting up camp, we try to divide up the work.

Toph: Hey don't worry about me im good to go. Where is Y/N by the way?

Katara: You see what I'm trying to say is, [Holds arms out in gesture.] some of us might fetch water, while someone else might set up the fire pit, or put up the tent. Like Y/N hunting and foraging for our food. [Momo flies over to her, dropping several berries in her hands] Even Momo does his fair share.

Toph: [Breezily.] Katara, I'm fine. I can carry my own weight. I don't need a fire, [Pats bag] I've already collected my own food and look, [Earthbends a rock tent over her] my tent's all set up.

Katara: [Slightly irritated] Well, that's great for you, but we still need to finish -

Toph: [Irritated] I don't understand what's the problem here!

Katara: Nevermind.

Toph earthbends herself into her tent. Later that day, set up continues. You were cooking some soups one separate for aang and for the four of you and Aang standing on top of Appa, Aang uses airbending to lift the saddle. He mistakenly causes it to land directly on top of Sokka, who had been standing on the ground beside the bison. He landed to the ground to aid sokka.