Anything But Purple

Streets x blood, sweat and tears ;)

*Viewer discretion is advised*

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

After a quick hello and an understanding glare Kehlani and I shared, she let me go home to a still empty house. I had no clue where Draco had gone since he left before I woke up.

Nor did I know when he would be returning home so all I could do was wait. Wait on the edge of me chair, anxious about what was gonna happen.

I didn't regret what I had said last night, but fuck was I not ready for the consequences.

The silence of the manor drove me mad. I noticed that Draco had sent the elves home which made me even more uneasy.

What is he planning?

Currently I sat on the lounge in our second living area that we barley ever used. We normally showcased it or hosted formal gatherings in this room but now, I was sitting on the neatly puffed couch drinking a hot tea.

I fiddled with the neatly empty cup in my hand until I heard the faint crack of apparation come from the foyer. I stiffened and slowly put the cup down onto the coffee table that sat just in front of me.

I spun on the couch and watched the closed living room doors.

Should I tell him I'm in here or let him come find me?

"Anna!" His voice called out and echoed through the large house. I couldn't depict his tone which made me nervous.

"In here!" I called back, Hoping I didn't make the mistake of letting him know where I was.

It was a couple of seconds before the handles to the door tugged and pushed open. I kept my eyes peeled to the level where I knew Draco's eyes would sit when he walked in and watched as his eyes instantly latched to mine.

I swallowed harshly and kept quiet to give him the luxury of speaking first.

Mostly because I was terrified.

I mean, he can't really be mad at me... can he? I was drunk, we all get drunk sometimes and it's not like I said anything bad. If anything he should be excited.

I cleared my throat and stood from the couch, biting back my hesitation.

I didn't even think before I spoke.

"Fuck me if I'm wrong but—"

"What?" Draco cut me off and rose an eye brow before taking a step towards me.

"What?" I looked beside myself in confusion to figure out what part of the sentence he had to question.

"What did you just say?" He asked, dropping the bag that I only just now noticed he had in his left hand, onto the wooden floor.

"I said" I cleared my throat again "Fuck me if I'm wrong but you—"

"You're wrong" he cut me off once again with a tedious smirk. Tilting his head back slightly, giving him the advantage to look down at me more then he already was at this moment.

"But you didn't even hear what I was gonna say" I frowned.

"AnnaLeigh... you're wrong. Now go upstairs" he nodded his head to the left, signalling out the door.