IV

"Gojo?" you started. „Here is Y/N!"

„Aww!" he answered in a high-pitched voice. „What a nice surprise! Couldn't I leave your mind?"

He has said two sentences! TWO! And he already pissed you off.

„Shut up!" you mumbled through the phone. „You are the one who came up to me! So I would be careful!"

„Yeah, you are right." To your surprise, he actually admitted that you were right. „Anyways! So I assume by the fact that you are calling me that you are going to say yes to my offer?!"

It was quiet for a moment and you rolled your eyes. In only 5 seconds he managed to make you question your decision.

But there was no going back now. You wanted to know the answers and you wanted to get out of the miserable life you had. Out of the stinky one-room apartment that only had a common bathroom that you had to share with two old ladies. Out of the disgusting and dirty strip club you're working in. Out of your financial position in which you struggled to pay for electricity and food.

And finally, out of the helpless state you are constantly feeling.

„I wouldn't be calling you if my answer is no."

„Okay, that's great. That's Great!" He chuckled. „Let's meet up tomorrow! I'll send you the Address. What time are you available?"

This was going way too fast for your liking. But you knew, better now than never.

„Uhm, I don't care," you mumbled and looked over to the digital clock next to your bed.

11:49 p.m.

„Okay, how about 11 a.m.?" he asked and you rolled around to lay on your stomach.

You exhaled and again looked over to the clock.

„Yeah, it should be fine." you had no energy to have a proper conversation with him, so your answers were merely short.

It was quiet for a few seconds between you two. You had nothing to say to him.

„Sooo..." he started. „What are you wearing right now?"

„Oh, fuck you!" Quickly your thumb pressed the end button and a beeping sound came through your speakers.

„This is even lower than stripping," you whispered to yourself and looked at your phone.

Gojo has sent you the address and texted you to wear something comfy.

What in the hell is he planning with you?

•••

With your phone in your hand, you walked over the parking lot - the location Gojo has sent to you. There was not a single car in sight and slowly you started to get really sketchy vibes.

What if he kills me now?

You turned around several times to search for the tall man. This white hair would be recognizable from miles away but not a single sign of them.

Am I really at the right location?

The cold wind blew through your hoodie and you slowly started to shiver. It was cold for a summer day, freezing actually and he ordered you into the middle of nowhere.

After waiting about ten more minutes you slowly started to get mad at him.

It was cold, you were tired and hungry.

He is really playing with your nerves.

Suddenly a black car pulled into the parking lot and you turned around.