|| 33 ||

CHAPTER - 33
-MARRIAGE-

•°~°•

R A N D H I R

"You won't marry her."

"WHAT ? Mom I think you've gone mad." I stated loudly. "Don't raise you voice on me. Don't forget I am your mother. And ya I have gone mad cause this things, I am learning this kind of news from others and my son doesn't even think important to let his mother know about it." She cried with anger. She sat on the couch.

I kneeled infront of her and kept my hand on her knees,"Mom, I know you are upset but I knew if I had said about it earlier. You won't have let me marry Arushi."

"And do you think I am gonna let you marry her ? Never, get it in your mind." She snapped.

I sighed,"okay I won't marry her but only if you listen me and say if I am doing wrong or right. Mom, for everyone it's arrange marriage but it's actually a love marriage for me. I fell for her at first glance when I met her in her college. When I saw tear in her eyes for the first time, my heart felt something strange. When I knew more about her, I got a urge to hide her and protect her from this whole world. I never gave a damn about any woman but you and Prachi but she was different. Understand mom, maybe I love her. And without her I don't want to imagine about my life. For the first time I have felt this for someone, I don't want to lose it." She looked me with glossy eyes.

"And main thing is -

now you say, is it wrong ? Am I doing something wrong ?" When I didn't get any reply. I stood up and walked away.

I plucked out and threw my marriage turban. I gripped my hair. I felt like shouting on top of my lungs but controlled. I went out to balcony and looked at family members wandering around.

"Make sure your dad don't acknowledge about it." I turned and found mom standing beside me,"I couldn't believe you love someone, by your attitude,I never thought you will fall for someone ever." She chuckled wiping her tear.

I hugged her,"thanks mom. You're the best. By the way, who said you about Arushi's secret ?" I broke the hug. "Umm..Anjali. Why ?" I clenched my jaw.

.

I noticed they left the room. I rushed inside and saw her infront of the dressing table. I grabbed her arm and spun around. She cringed with pain,"ahh..you're hurting me.","Why the fuck you're behind my Arushi ? Why can't you let her be happy for once, huh ?" I spat.

"Hahaha..y-your Arushi ? I know man like you, you will use her than throw her away. Moreover you deserve better not that bitch," she drew circles on my suit with her big witch type of nails. I gripped her wrist and twisted it,"Don't you dare to put your filthy hands on me, you whore. Aren't you feeling shame seducing me ? You are getting married, don't forget. And stay away from my angel's happiness or else you won't see the next morning." I was leaving when she spoke,"I will die but won't let her live peacefully."

I turned and smirk,"I will also see how you mess with her ?!" We challenged each other through eyes.

It was past 3a.m. since our marriage ended. Arushi was tired by crying, I know she will miss her family, her besties but it's not in my hand. I had promised them I will take care of her. She is now Princess, she is mine. Official mine. A wave of satisfaction flood in me.

We were leaving for Canada after next sunset.
Right now,I was lying down feeling whole exhausted beside my Princess. She fell into deep sleep as soon as her body touched the bed. Looking at her hand, I felt a different happiness. They were filled with mehndi and a huge set red bangles. Like every married women wear. But weren't they irritating her ?

She pushed her legs between mine. I chuckled at her silly act. She does that everytime we slept together. I pulled her near. I removed strands of her hair from her eyes. I moved my knuckles across her cheek.

I didn't realise when I blacked out. I woke up first next morning at 9 or something. And guess what ?! I was welcomed with the world's beautiful view. My Arushi, my angel. I kissed her cheek and went to washroom.

After bath, I wrapped a towel around my waist before walking out of the bathroom. I was using another to dry my hair. I noticed she was already awoke. "Good morning, angel." I wished her. She looked at me and blushed. She lowered her face to hide her blush,"morning."

"You know what ?! I like that blush. Don't hide it please." she blushed even more. I chuckled,"You're cute. Slept well ?" She hummed in response,"Mhmm..!"

"Great, get ready and come downstairs. I will be there." I kissed her forehead and got ready in a suit as I had a small meeting, today. It's little important as it was my last day in India. I needed to attend that, anyhow.

"Good morning,mom,dad." I greeted them as I entered in drawing room. "Good morning, my son." Mom grinned and dad nodded his head, eyes fixed at news paper.

"Mom, I will have breakfast with my clients but I will have lunch with you guys, it's important mom. Sorry." I kissed her forehead and rushed out. I saw Prachi on my way so just waved at her. She returned gladly.

.. . ..

"So, should we final the deal ?" They questioned. "No. Let's increase it to 40%" I stated leaning back. "But sir, how will we get profit in that case ?" She frowned.

"I don't know that. Look, I can't see any profit in it for myself. If your company wants to work with me, increase or else cancel it." She tilted her head in disapproval,"Sorry, sir. Not possible." I stood then they did. We shook our hands and left.

~to be continued~

Words : 1033

Published : 12 Feb 2022

•••••

{A/N}

They're finally married. Hurray..!

p.s. If you get any mistake do not hesitate to acknowledge me. Please.

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me

Writer,
Pratibha