Main Character Aesthetics

SERAPHINA LOTUS

OSIRIS WRAITH

Read up to Chapter 10  now on Patreon

Read up to Chapter 10  now on Patreon. http://patreon.com/MarinaWritings.

This book will not start uploading chapters until February 14th, 2022.

Please be Aware:

This book is a slow burning story with a lot of ups and downs, funny and frustrating scenes. The characters are not perfect in any sense, they are real characters with issues and flaws. That doesn't mean that they are heartless just normal people with a reason behind all their actions.

As a psychology major I'd like to sprinkle my knowledge in amongst my stories and characters personalities and actions. With that being said you'll get upset at these characters, you'll cheer in some moments, and you'll cry. It's all completely normal in this book, that was my goal😉.

I'm a firm believer that every adult person you meet is a reflection of how they were raised and treated as a child. Trauma sticks with everyone regardless of its degree, small or large, trauma is trauma. And trauma causes individuals to do things that normal people would never do or say, so please keep this in mind while you read and in your daily life. Instead of asking what's wrong with you? We should be asking what happened to you?

The main female character is "weak" (I hate using that word), and has self-esteem issues. The male lead is blunt and lacks emotional intelligence. So, don't be surprised when the two can't understand each other very well, hence why it's a SLOW BURNING STORY.

Definition of emotional intelligence: the ability to understand, use, and manage your own emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges and defuse conflict.

Anyways, this story contains the following:

- Strong language; Raw characters, Mild to Explicit scenes of sex, Violence, and scenes that may be disturbing to some readers.

There will be warnings when such scenes are presented.

Last note 🥰. If you see typos or the use of the wrong word in which you think you may know a better choice please feel free to leave a comment. I read them all and it helps me find errors I miss and it helps improve my writing. Thank you all and I hope you enjoy!

I've been told I'm a good story teller, but not necessarily a great writer when it comes to grammar. So I apologize in advance for all you grammar nazis.