57 • Mine

Seraphina POV

"Are you sure this is what you want?" Siris asked needing the reassurance. His hands were already trailing up the middle of my back drawing me in closer.

His breath fanned my face as I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck. "I've never been so sure about anything in my life." I muttered against his lips. "I want everyone to see your mark on my skin."

That was all the reassurance Siris needed because the next thing I know his hand move to cup my bottom hoisting me up his body. Our chests were pressed against one another has his lips devoured my own.

He moved us effortlessly about the room pressing my frame again the window. The cold icy temperature of the glass was a harsh contrast to building blaze inside myself. I gasped at the sensation and Siris took the opportunity to dive his tongue in.

I couldn't tell who was leading who. My hands were moving with hunger across his body knotting the shirt in my fists as I tried to pull him in closer as if I could.

Our body formed against each other wasn't enough. His lips on mine weren't enough. I wanted more, I ached for more, and as my core heated with a throbbing need I craved nothing less than every part of him.

His hand moved to cup the back of my neck while the other tore through the middle of my shirt. I guess moving his hand underneath it was just too much effort but I couldn't care less. I'd get another shirt. He yanked the flimsy piece of fabric somewhere else as he curled his fingers around my curls pulling my head back and exposing the entirety of my neck.

My back arched against the window, pressing my breasts against his chest. I could feel his steady heart beat against my own chaotic rhythm.

Siris's lips separated from my own. They trailed down the side of my jaw peppering electric kisses again my heated skin from the hollow just beneath my jaw down my neck to the crook at the base of my neck. His teeth lingered across my collarbone his canines nicked my skin and through the burn it gave me I moaned.

He could set me a blaze and I'd happily hand him the gas and match. He could end me and I'd allow him with a smile. I don't think there was anything I wouldn't do for him as long as I he'd be mine and only mine.

My a surprised squeak escaped my mouth when Siris lifted me up and later me down on the bed. My chest heavies as I eyed him at the edge of the bed. He unbuttoned his shirt not once removing his eyes from my own. His eyes were pitch black, it was absent if any light.

"What are you doing?" I whispered lowly, eyeing him as he released the last button of his shirt and tossing it to the ground.

He floated over me with the grace of a feline. His thumb brushed against my bottom lip. "Admiring you." He breathed.

I giggled. "No, I meant your shirt."

He looked over his shoulder as if looking for his shirt before training his gaze back on me. "I want you to show off my mark on your neck as much as I want to show off yours."

I leaned up on my elbows. "But I can't. I don't have-"

He smacked his lips back down on mine drowning out my words. "I don't care. I want you to try, I can't go on without knowing you tried. Even if my body heals it and it's gone with in a day I want you to try."

He pulled at the strings of my heart and I didn't want to pull away because if I were being hoe at with myself I wanted to put my mark on him too. I hated the idea of anyone looking at him like he was still a prize they could win over; over my dead body.

I locked my legs around his hips hooking on of my arms around his neck as I rolled us over. Siris laid flat against the navy sheets his hands pressed possessively against my waist.