64 • Trust

⚠️This is another chapter of SMUT. Do if this isn't your thing. Please scroll to the bottom there will be a short summary of anything else that occurred in this chapter that isng SPICY. ⚠️

Seraphina POV

We had ran for miles. I had thought that my heart would give out eventually. I'd never felt this free or ran this long in my life but my body moved gracefully through the trees. My paws gripped the ground with perfection never once miss stepping or sliding. I kept up easily with the brothers. If it was because they were going easy on me I didn't care to know. It honestly didn't matter I had never felt more alive in my entire life than in that moment.

The way the wind wisped around my flames left me feeling like I was in a wonderland. Carefree and childlike.

Alive. I felt... ALIVE.

Siris snapped for Desmond's tail leaping in front of me with such agility I wouldn't dare even try myself. I thought Siris had missed Desmond completely but he hadn't as I watched him pull a few pieces of fur from the very tip of his tail.

Desmond dug his heels into the snow coming to a complete and sudden halt. It took everything in my strength not to slam into his back. He didn't seem to know or didn't seem to care, I took the latter of the two, as he cocked his head to the side to face Siris.

How does my crack hair taste? He wondered to us both, watching as Siris gave him what I could only assume was a confused look. Even I was confused.

Do you never think about where some of our body parts move to? Think about- He continued turning his back side to us both and wagging his tail slowly from side to side. My tail comes right out right above of my assh-

I squeezed my eyes shut at the imagine. Leave it to Desmond to say some of the most outlandish things.

Siris quickly spit out the few bits of fur. He took a bite of snow for good measure before rinsing and spitting out the contents.

Why? Just... Siris spit out another rinse of melted snow. Why?

Because he loves to hear himself speak. I muttered between tight giggles. I couldn't help myself but laugh I had never seen Siris so distraught before and over something so... childlike.

The brothers began arguing again, something about how immature Desmond was. Nothing knew and I would have stood there and listened but something else had caught my eye. The view, so familiar to me now. I had been here twice before, brought here once by each brother.

The view never got less beautiful. Not when the valley was slowly coming to life. The lake that once looked like crystal against the white snow of the mountains had changed color from the last time I had been up here.

The lake looked richer with life, deeper with blues of cobalt blue. The crystal icy top of the lake was melted half way across it. Small groups of green vegetation stretched through the thin layers of snow trying to grab hold of any spring sun rays that reach the ground. Life had survived beneath the harsh winter.

The small mountain top village near the lake still buzzed with human life. With my sharper eye sight I could make out the hand-full of cars that drove between the small buildings.

"It never gets old to look at." Siris whispered coming to stand next to me. Desmond had run off at some point.

I turned to look at him, he was as nude as the day he arrive in this world. His sculpted chest gleamed in the midday sun. His tan skin looked radiant against the shredded muscles of his abdomen. The man was the definition of enticing beauty.