Back At It

"Right. So... Eruhaben-nim, Ron, Beacrox, Mary, Pope Jack, Hannah, Miss Rosalyn, Hyung-nim, Choi Han, and Lock..."

Cale listed as he turned at each of the mentioned chibis.

"You too, Human!"

Raon chimed as a reminder while the redhead nodded.

"Yeah. And me."

That makes it eleven people who have turned into their 3 to 7 years old selves.

"In addition, most of you lost your powers— specifically, the offensive powers."

After all, Jack's healing power can still be accessed and so does On's fog ability.

In the meanwhile, everyone else's powers are either decreased to a certain level or got completely erased.

The problem is, as Cale has said before, none of them really noticed the fact that their power has been 'sealed' for it all felt too natural for them to notice the differences.

"But why just us?"

Lock asked as he turned to his siblings that are still on their actual height and seemingly unaffected.

Granted, they haven't reached their berserk state yet, so other than their swordsmanship and shield art, they're not as harmful as the rest of the crew who barely has their power affected by this anomaly.

"I don't know if there's a specific reason for it, though I doubt that it doesn't."

Cale actually has a hunch on who's responsible for these shenanigans.

"Well, for whatever the reasons it might be, I think it's better to get to Raon's black castle now, perhaps Sheritt-nim could tell us a thing or two."

And for their safety too...

With Eruhaben and Raon being unable to use their magic, The previous building of The last Dragon Lord's resting should be the safest place for them to hide until they could figure things out.

So, turning to his loyal deputy butler, Cale delivered his first order.

"Hans, inform father about this"

The carrot-haired deputy butler bowed.

"I'll make sure no one knows about this, young master-nim"

Cale knows that he can depend on The Cat-lover to do his job right as usual.

"Gashan, please inform pass the news to Mila-nim too."

That redhead was not so naive to think that just because the peace has returned, no one is seeking the slightest chance to jump on them and just go for it.

Cale can actually mention some names that would LOVE to have his head on a silver platter.

So, for another adult dragon to be present in this time of need would be reassuring.

"Understood, Cale-nim. I'll ask her understanding to meet you at the Black Castle"

Without much questions, Gashan bowed slightly with his hand over his chest.

"You guys. I need you all to come with us."

With Hilsman absence, since he just happen to take a daybreak today, these wolf children should be well trained to be on the front line for their short trip to the black castle.

"Together with On, I need you to protect us from any possible ambush. I'm counting on you to be our defense.

And with that, that redhead and the rest of the chibi's went to Raon's black castle, wanting to meet Sheritt where instead, they were greeted with a pre-teen that looked like Choi Han.