Switching Parts

'This is getting more dangerous'

Cale reckons.

Glancing at the children on his hold and peeked at Choi Hoon. They don't look the slightest good with how things go.

And honestly, Cale wanted to just press the red button that he has saved for an emergency.

But the thing is...

'I don't know what this would do'

And if there would be literally no side effects from it.

So, perhaps... unless the viewing starts to take a bloodied path... he can only hope that the children would somehow forget about all of these one way or another.

+

Another 2 weeks had passed, and Cale had literally started throwing things at his used-to-be comrades. He even attempted to hurt himself in the bathroom by smashing the mirrors and cutting himself.

Ron has never really left him alone in the bathroom after that.

Whether it was toys, books, or pillows, every time a person tries to talk to him or just pisses him off, he throws it at them.

+

"He lost it."

Eric stared at the scene unfolding with mixed feelings that unironically resonates with the redhead behind the screen.

After all, he too felt like flipping a table or two right now.

+

Although he did try to control himself when the children were there.

He did not want to be more of a bad influence.

But even if he has a better tolerance with the children, the same couldn't be said with the adults who Cale would like to call- the ones who ruined everything.

"Cale-nim, please!"

Even with the pleading of Choi Han who skillfully dodged the pillow, Cale still refused to eat his lunch.

+

"Well, you didn't hear to his plea! Why the fuck should the Hero-nim listens to you!?"

One of the tiger beastmen cubs growled dangerously at the lookalike of the cool black swordmaster he respected so much.

Well, to say, the parents of the child were staring at him proudly through the kid did got scolded for the bad word he used.

+

This was only possible because his butler of his went to the eastern continent with his son. But Cale really didn't want to witness what would happen if he got back and heard about this.

There was only Choi Han in the room with Lock. But it was enough to make Cale feel confident because they are both people who were on the milder side compared to the others.

"Young Master Cale... you have to... eat."

Lock fidgeted with his fingers as tears in his eyes formed.

+

"Why does Lock-Hyung keep getting portrayed to be this pitiful?

One of Maes and Lock's younger sisters asked, fed up with this image of her brave and strong, big brother being remembered as a wimpy crybaby instead.

+

"I won't die if I skipped one meal, bastards."

Cale harshly whispered, knowing that both of them could hear what he's saying.