Disdain & Disbelief

"Soensaengnim"

That black-haired teen called for the redhead who's rubbing his temples with both hands from the incoming headache.

"...Yes, Choi Hoon?"

Cale sounded defeated already.

The viewing barely starts but he already knows that it would be disastrous even before they get to start.

Pale on the face, but he made it so obvious that he doesn't want to talk to the others, That dimensional traveler was the first one who called out to the distressed hero.

"Are you okay?"

Cale wanted to yell at the youngling that no. He is nowhere near the word 'okay' let alone 'fine'.

But as he saw the genuine worry on the face of the younger, One that's similar to Choi Han... That ex-commander has no heart to snap at the innocent one.

So, instead, he took a deep breath before opening his mouth to reply.

"Choi Hoon. Nobody is going to be alright after this viewing and I can guarantee you that even now."

The statement shocked, not only the young teen, but also Cale's friends and family- and well, practically the whole world who's listening to his words.

"Eh...?"

"What? Why, human?"

"Dad? You know what we're about to see?"

The children asked their father figure who looked away from them as he answered shortly.

"Yes."

And from this reaction alone, dread-filled the world.

For their Hero-nim to react this badly. Just... what kind of chaos they're about to witness this time?

It was then that Choi Hoon called out to the redhead once more.

"Soensaengnim...?"

Reluctantly turning to the black-haired male once more, Cale's Reddish-brown pair locked to the item that Choi Hoon is showing him.

It was a remote control with one red button on it.

"Uh... Sunbae-nim told me to hand this to you"

Cale observed the item as he thought to himself what's this thing that Schnier told this boy to give him.

"What's this for?"

"A TV remote... I'm not quite sure what it does, but he said that you'll understand immediately"

That redhead blinked in disbelief.

The thing was in fact a modern item that he's grown up with as Kim Rok Soo.

A TV remote.

And seeing that there's this gigantic screen in the sky, it is obvious that this remote was meant to be used to control that thing hovering above them all.

However, he still has a lot of questions, regardless.

'...what would this do? Change the program? Turned the screen off?'

Not to mention...

'How many times I can use this? And what are the consequences?'

In which, Choi Hoon as the Lady's proxy this time then mentioned the only other thing that he's been told.

"It's a one-time item, Soensaengnim. No after effects, but 'The TV remote control' will disappears after you call the shot"

Cale observed the 'divine' item once more while his friends remained quiet despite wanting to say a lot themselves.