Comatose

Rok Soo is tired.

This environment has been wearing him down in the worst way, and to be honest, he nearly prayed to gods or something NOT to ever let Cale hear of his current thoughts.

That poor lad would have another mental breakdown from the discouragement, and that would be the last thing he needs right now.

+

Agreeing to the young Hero's words, however, no one but Cale himself was ready for what's coming next.

+

'I'm going to feign a comatose'

+

Deadpaning at the sky, Alberu accidentally slips out a confused noise in response.

"excuse me, what?"

However, he got no reply. Though, it's not truly needed, really.

+

Rok Soo told the other redhead on one random fine day, nearly making the poor lad gets all choked up from the sudden news.

{Excuse me... qué???}

'What?'

Rok Soo innocently asked back.

+

"The fact that even the counterpart of our own young master-nim got startled by one of his bomb-like-news, I--"

Shawn couldn't help but sweatdropped while Kora laughed next to him, pretty much wheezing on that, actually.

"Someone would get a heart attack one day, and honestly I don't know if I should pity them or laugh at them"

Well, it's obviously going to be the latter, given how loud the laughter they shared right now.

+

Cale was baffled at the mention of their new plan.

{Would that even work? I mean... Park Dong-Yeon was caught in the act by Dr. Kang— and yet, we have fucking Eruhaben on this side.}

That Transmigator feels silly to admit such a thing, however, he felt a tingling sense of pride when Cale mentioned the gold dragon's name without stuttering anymore.

+

A small smile could be seen on that redhead's face as he agreed to the narration above.

Cale was truthfully proud of his parallel self at that time, and it shows.

+

'I mean, Eruhaben is just a dragon'

Meanwhile, Rok Soo mentally shrugged as Cale blinked in disbelief.

{JUST a dragon? The fuck??? Isn't it because he IS an ancient dragon that we need to be alerted of him?}

However, Rok Soo then calmly replied to the confused punk.

'Cale. My backing is literally a God.'

+

"What a flex" 

Cage laughed.

+

He's not proud of it, really.

+

Well, this detail only made her lose it even more.

Then again, Tyler on her side wasn't doing any better than his bestfriend.