Canon's Tragedy

While that red-haired's shocked face is being broadcasted on the split-screen, a low whistle could be heard from his next.

"Wow. This either can be extremely fun or really sucks. My condolences to you either way, Soensaengnim."

'This punk'

Snapping his gaze at the speaker, that red-haired Hero wished to be able to just start another string of swearing without any judgment. 

This punk is definitely Earth 7's Cale's son with that sass.

It's only the beginning yet that transmigator already felt like he's losing his composure steadily downwards. Thankfully, still holding onto his rationality, instead of replying to the remark of the kid, that redhead turned to Schnier to complain.

"This viewing can be done with just people present here. There's no need for the whole world to get involved with this shitty— No, first thing first. Turn off that camera. There's literally no reason for my reaction to be broadcasted"

Schnier hummed.

"If you say so, hold up, Imma talk about it to my boss"

Casually pulling out a white smartphone that's definitely out of place in this era, that white rabbit nodded and chatted in an unknown language to the person across the line— one that Cale could even bet on his riches that it was that gangster constellation.

"Great news! She says yes!"

With a bright grin, Schnier informed.

Which truth to his words, the invisible camera shifted from his face after that claim.

However, Cale was not in the slightest relieved, after all, this is the mischievous constellation that they're talking about, one that's on par with gods whom he knows always do all sort of shits as they please.

Which is why, with a scrunched face, that redhead stared at the white rabbit accusingly.

"...just like that?"

'What's the catch?'

He warily thought to himself as he looked around before then freezing on the sight of Schnier's smile.

"I originally asked her to let the camera focus on you instead, but it seems like you don't appreciate that... sooo... we're going with the original plan and having your friends' reactions to get broadcasted instead."

Schnier faked a helpless smile which is seen through by the reddish-brown pair whose owner mumbled out of shock.

"What the actual fuck...!?"

The wide-eyed ex-commander couldn't help his truth as he barely held back the train of swearing from being screamed out loud as he watched the split-screen change from showing his face to show each and every other chibis' instead.

"Now, now, a kid shouldn't cuss a fucking storm"

The white rabbit teases in which that redhead then snapped about.

"YOU ARE A FREAKING KID!!! ...shit."

As his voice rang from the sky, Cale realized that even if he's technically not under the direct spotlight, his words can still be heard since he's still surrounded by his friends.

"Um..."

As peals of laughter could be heard from that white-haired winged boy, an awkward hand could be felt patting his shoulder.

Glancing at the person responsible for it, Cale could see his parallel self's son smiling sheepishly as he tried to cheer him up.

"Hwaiting, Soensaengnim...? aha ha ha"