Taken For Granted

The next time he's awake, Rok Soo felt that his fuzzy mind can barely function due to fever.

+

That redhead felt his daughter shifts uncomfortably on his lap before noticing that some of his friends are looking just as disgruntled as they watched this.

Cale nearly blurts out the fact that it's all fine now, and that he is okay before catching his own words as he slowly realized that no matter what he said, he at that moment was not in a good condition whatsoever and that they have the right to get this worried for him of that time.

So, Cale remained silent and keep his mouth shut before he can say something stupid and triggered these ticking bombs around him.

Cale's shoulders curled forward slightly to encounter the urge to shiver, not knowing that these experts understand him very well that they tried to calm themselves down almost immediately.

+

Cale still sounded timid as he reminded him of what he was planning to do for the day, which on the good side, his parallel self sounded much better for someone who just experienced a panic attack that severe.

In which, Rok Soo felt the need to do his part flawlessly so that Cale could be freed from this toxic environment as soon as possible.

+

"Oh, young master Cale..."

Unlike Ten who is growling in anger next to her, Litana actually pities both of the redheads despite knowing well that their ex-commander is safe and sound now.

She can't help the bubbling emotions that are swirling inside of her, though thankfully she's level-headed enough not to jump in and do stupid things.

+

Rok Soo opened his mouth, barely, as he mumbled the words that has been spiraling around in his head.

"...uncle... I-I'm sorry..."

He mumbled with his breath caught in a hitch before then letting out a soft whimper of-

"P-Please stop..."

+

Many people froze on their spot as they heard his whimpers.

Their Hero-nim doesn't sound like he's faking that...

Or at least he seemed to be experienced to plead that pitifully.

A sight that not many ever expected to be seen from their ever so strong Hero-nim who has been leading so many wars to their victories...

Their hearts felt like being squeezed hard with no mercy.

+

An expert might be able to tell that he's awake from his breathing pattern.

However, he's sick now, so his breathing pattern and heartbeat are all fucked up by nature, and ignoring all the calls and the pats he's having on his body, Rok Soo relaxed his body instead to get some of those much-needed sleep until the next time he needs to be present again...

+

Ron clicked his tongue, startling Cale who was in front of him.

'...how vicious...'

That poor redhead's back is drenched in a cold sweat upon imagining the intense stare of the Patriarch had he dared to look around at him.

+