Change of Plans

Despite doing so well, unfortunately, there's a slight miscalculation on his part.

In a matter of fact, while Cale is resting, God of Death started to speak in Rok Soo's mind, reminding him about it.

{Child. The time is nearing}

That God said without further context.

Cale was about to die.

After all, that's the only kind of future that GoD can see. And though the redhead's death wouldn't be an instant hard, it'd be a tricky one and it's almost impossible to avoid on his own.

He needs help. 

And he realized this.

+

"Wait, what?"

Suddenly the laughter halted and many people looked up at the sky. Startled and horrified at what they just heard.

"Young master-nim was supposed to... what?"

Hilsman muttered in disbelief, meanwhile, back with the chibi group, the shrunken people are mostly wearing bitter expressions as they watched this situation displayed again.

'Just what's with Cale-nim and death, huh???'

Choi Han has himself facepalming as he barely holds back his own groan of exasperation. 

+

'I know. And don't fucking call me your child. I'm not'

Rok Soo retorted despite currently thinking of any sort of way to escape before that.

'Instant'

This Cale Henituse actually died of blood loss and breaking plate after using 'Instant' for the third time in his life as 'Cale'.

+

'Even after how many times I reminded him not to do that??'

Mila, that beige dragon was slightly agitated from this. And Dodo by her side is currently shivering in fright.

+

Arrogantly, Rok Soo initially thought that his presence here should be enough to stop that hideous fate of Cale's, However, it seems like their bad luck just combined or something because that doesn't seem to be the case since God of Death still discreetly reminded Rok Soo that the time is nearing, as he did just now.

Unfortunately, the God of Death could not see the reason why Cale must use Instant despite the warning. Which is why, Rok Soo is stressing himself out on how to change those bastards' minds before the day after tomorrow.

+

Many people were cheering for him, hoping that it'll help him in any way. However, to their dismay, this is what they heard instead:

+

You can't.

+

"No! what?? Who says this!"

Lily jolted from her seat, seemingly ready to throw some hands until she finally realized who it was--

+

There's a small voice in his head speaking to him.

You can't free him on time.

And yet, as much Rok Soo hates to admit it, that statement's correct.