Selfish Love

It's been almost a month since he was imprisoned in the palace. With the frequent visitation of his parents, the yapping of the children, and the fussing of the adults, it's safe to say that he is never lonely.

His bathroom privileges only last 20 minutes at most, so he makes use of it the best he could during his time alone...

They said that it was unhealthy to sleep for most of the day so his nap got cut down by one hour.

To say he was furious was an understatement.

Not only did they want to control his life, but they also have the audacity to decide what time he should nap, saying that the schedule they made was healthy.

+

'It was fucking hell'

Cale agrees 1000% with Kim when he says that this is probably one of the worst shit thrown at him.

After all, he can't even fake pass out. It needs to be at least halfway genuine for them not to disturb his nap.

Like... what the hell?

+

Anyways, after brunch, he has to find ways to entertain himself. He didn't want to talk with the others, so finding something to do was one of his distractions, either that... or spacing out.

It feels as if they want to monopolize everything of his, whether it's his habits, mind, body, heart, or soul.

They are very selfish. Even trash was not as selfish as them.

+

"No, child. Trashes would actually do that. That being said, you are not one. It's just your definition that's twisted"

Sheritt smiled, though, to the scared redhead, that smile looked ominous.

Then again, that white dragon shared the sentiment as her son about this human calling himself despicable trash.

Well, Unable to reply, Cale can only glance away.

+

These days, Cale has developed a new habit too, and it's not a very good habit either.

His hands. Yes, he feels a little anxious if he's not holding something. Fumbling with his hands became frequent too, such as plucking flower petals, flipping books, squishing toys, or literally just anything his hands can play with.

Anxiety for his escape plan maybe?

The others seem to realize his new habit, so if they see his hands empty, they would pass him a book or some toy randomly scattered on the floor. Otherwise, Cale would scratch his fingers in place of the object.

They thought that his new habit was cute, other than him scratching his hands.

He has started to throw some things too. Like literally.

"Cale-nim, you'll get hurt!"

Choi Han watched in an alarmed manner as he tried to stop his liege from throwing another vase at his chains, hoping for it to break.

Doing it in front of them was dumb, but it was a good way of relieving stress and checking out how durable the chains were. Plus, they never really left him alone, so he had no choice but to do it in front of them.

+

Violan flinched violently as she watched how her son look-alike pretty much harming himself in order to escape.