Strong Warrior

"Ahem!"

Poorly trying to clear his throat before he then gets embarrassed about it himself, Choi Hoon smiled rather sheepishly as the 'cameras' turned on him while the viewing halted.

"Right"

He grinned shyly since this was his first time leading the viewing without his two seniors' help.

"So, taking a break from Cale Henituse's point of view for once we're going to view it from someone else's perspective. Please don't get too heated and watch with caution?"

And with that, the young boy delivers his warning while leaving Cale and the rest of the world feeling iffy and warry—

'Whatever it is, it's bound to be chaotic'

And much to his dismay, that monarch was right on the money about that...

+

Frustration.

That's what the future King of Roan Kingdom felt at the moment.

His inauguration is tomorrow and yet he just received the news about his sworn brother from Eruhaben.

+

'Fuck'

Nearly cursed out loud, Alberu really, truly hated the current situation.

It is clear who is this new individual that Choi Hoon mentioned earlier.

"Not good"

And the fact that even the redhead says so with a distraught face only manifests the storm inside that dark elf's head.

"The other gold dragon was mentioned as well, so it's definitely a bad sign"

Eruhaben's comment was the cherry on top of this chaotic start-up.

Needless to say, no one in their right mind remembers how to stay calm from this point on.

+

'He's awake'

+

"And why's that an infuriating news supposedly?"

Feeling heated already Archie scoffed as his face scrunched in irritation like many others who already grasped the weight of the situation unfolding.

+

Cale is awake. That's the truth.

However, he doesn't seem to be conscious due to all the ramblings he did even when no one is around. Moreover, those mutterings uttered were in the Korean language— per Choi Han's report.

The redhead also seems to be aware that they visited them sometimes, although whenever he does, he always ignored them, and instead, sounded even more desperate as he called out to... his dead mother.

+

"as in, Jour Henituse? Or his mother as Kim Rok Soo-nim?"

One of the dark elves wondered aloud to which his friend replied.

"Does it even matter when both of them have passed?" 

That older dark elf, who has his arms crossed then added with his own inquiry.

"If anything, I would love to know if the hero-nim actually do this as part of his plan, or has he become too delirious and actually did it for real— because, I definitely would if I were in his shoes"

'And no one could really blame him if that was indeed the case.'

In fact, many are questioning how their Hero-nim still appeals to be sane after going through all of this and definitely more.