The Start of Torture

Three minutes in, and Cale is back to his senses-

As expected from the great hero that single-handedly defeated the evil White Star.

Having his mental being abused every time hate throw him curveballs numerous times, that redhead gained his composure quick enough though his complexion is nowhere looking any better.

"It's fine. I'm truly alright now. We have another problem waiting ahead of us"

Rubbing his pounding temple, he told his friends to stop pestering him and explain what he couldn't hear from Choi Hoon earlier just to give them an expected reply of-

"I'm not going anywhere"

He decided as he rooted his standing in this place.

"But of course, you'd say that, young master Cale."

Rosalyn shakes her head with a helpless smile while the others weren't doing as well as her in accepting his decision.

Misunderstanding that as sarcasm, Cale lightly frowned at the mage.

"Miss Rosalyn, I am the reason why these fuc- punks, are here. I am not going to flee by myself."

Technically he's going to be with another person of his choice, however, before anyone can correct him and possibly annoys the redhead further, Alberu took over the conversation with a sigh.

"Fine then. But you are going to tell any of us if things are getting too much. Because clearly from the way Choi Hoon warned you earlier, whatever is coming would be hard on YOU than us"

The monarch doesn't need to explain what would happen if he were caught doing the opposite with a single smile.

Honestly, all that Cale can do is gulp thickly before nodding in agreement while glancing away.

"I'll do that if I remember to do it by then"

And honestly, that's the best he could offer him knowing himself and his bad habit.

Though at least that crimson-haired chibi admitted to it.

Another sigh was heard, but that white dragon cuts in before Alberu can comment on Cale's statement.

"We're all going to sit."

Then with a flick of fingers, Chairs and sofas are flying to their place, shrunken with magic to fit their current heights as well.

Cale was then seated on the sofa with the children naturally by his sides followed by Eruhaben and Sheritt.

The rests then get seated as well sans Choi Han, Ron, and Beacrox who opted to remain standing up just in case.

They stand behind the sofa that Cale, the children, and the dragons are seated on whereas Choi Hoon soon returns to them to ask the same question only for the redhead himself to stare back at the boy stoically as he answered.

"Let's just get this over it"

And so, that's exactly how it goes as the gigantic screen once again flickered awake as if it hasn't been abruptly turned off earlier.

Right off the bat, they were greeted by the sight of a skinny red-haired man, looking weak as he lay on his bed-

...Cale's face nearly scrunched into a scornful expression as he finally saw this sight from a third party's perspective.

+

Slowly opening his eyes, Rok Soo could tell immediately just how weak he has become.

+