Meaning of Hurt

Cale had an unpleasant dream that hour.

After 10 minutes of thinking and planning, he decided that he didn't want to see the others' faces for a little longer, so he slept.

"KAHAHAHAHA! They managed to hurt you more than I've ever done! I'm jealous, Cale Henituse."

"Why the hell are you here?"

"Fufu~ Well, to make fun of you and your stupid slacker life, which you were never gonna get. I really didn't expect them to do that, HAHA!"

Cale threw a vase at the white bastard, who skillfully avoided it. He didn't know why he dreamt of this bastard now. But it was ridiculously irking, as he literally had just killed him a week ago. Is it coming to haunt him back?

"They're just confused. If I talk them out-"

"They seem quite adamant on keeping you locked up there. What about it, do you have a plan if talking won't work?"

Ah, he just keeps on talking, does he?

"Obviously. I'm a man of plans."

"Well, then. Good luck, Cale Henituse. May you find your freedom-"

"Shut up. Don't need to hear that from you."

Another vase was thrown in his direction, this time it hit, but once it hits his face, the figure dissipated.

The hero hoped he would never have to deal with this type of dream again.

+

Cale stared at the sky above with blank thoughts as he mumbled to no one in particular.

"So this is what he meant... indeed, very annoying."

Kim had told him about the dream, and Cale wasn't paying that much attention to the story for it was but another rant among many.

But now that he had seen it with his very own eyes, Cale realized just how weary Kim was for having such dreams every night before his arrival.

Deep inside he apologized to Kim for underestimating his words.

He did not pay attention to the various gazes aimed at him at the moment.

+

When he opened his eyes, he realized he was on his bed and someone most probably carried him to his bed. He slowly sat up and looked around the room, in a crabby mood, because he literally just dreamt of the fucking white star teasing him about his confinement.

In the corner of his eyes, he saw Choi Han by the door.

Choi Han has his usual innocent smile seeing his liege had woken up. No one else was in the room. Just the two of them.

+

"I have a very bad feeling about this..."

An elf commented dryly to his friends who merely hummed, not looking good himself.

"Well, at the very least, we can safely say that the other swordmaster-nim or the other heroes wouldn't be physical with Hero-nim?"

...They can only pray anyway.

+

"How long have I been asleep?"

Cale slowly stood up from the bed and walk towards him.

"Only 2 hours. The children are with Mr. Ron."

Choi Han informed Cale as if he knew he was going to ask about the children.