The End of The Tunnel

"Good girl Mary? Strong little Hannah?"

That black dragon called out in disbelief.

'Why are they siding with that stranger??'

The children's minds are chaotic in contrast to the stern gazes of the two young women.

They are part of their family!

So why are they doing this??

The three's minds are in a state of chaos, that they got distracted for a bit.

Enough for Rok Soo, who did not waste any time, to immediately stand up once he's done with the greetings.

+

"Yes!"

Rex was hyped to see this happening. A grand entrance followed with swift escape. There's no need to wait for anything else, really—

"Go! Cale-nim, Go!"

+

'I need to hurry.'

Every second is precious and might even cost him his life upon failures.

The abrupt change of position, from laying down for days to suddenly up on his feet, made him extremely dizzy.

But honestly?

That's worth it since he's now being carried by Kim Rok Soo whose soul was known as the original Cale Henituse which soul-swapped with him.

+

'So that's really Cale.'

Violan gripped her seat as she watched this closely. For some reason, she felt extremely agitated herself and surprisingly having quite a hard time staying still since all that she wanted to do is just jump there to somehow helped her sons even though she knows that she's nothing compared to those overpowered people.

+

The said team leader had used Instant to snatch him away after Hannah destroyed Raon's shields almost too easily by using her Sun God's sword.

Everything happened so fast, but it seemed like it's not fast enough for them to escape without getting caught—

+

"Oh, hell no."

Glenn, who's absolutely drunk, has a red face which only gets worse when he realizes that things would not go as smoothly as Rok Soo wished for.

"Let go of him, you dimwitted piece of shiiiiiii—!!"

Let's just say, Bud was quite amused by his friend's limited vocabulary from getting this intoxicated.

+

"And where do you think you're going with him?"

Eruhaben, who firstly arrived at the scene, growled as he reached out with his magic and confined them all in his domain.

Yet, alarmingly so, both Kim Rok Soo and 'Cale' are calm. Neither are provoked in the slightest.

'...Don't tell me that they're aiming for this as well?'

Hannah, who has been hearing that Kim Rok Soo made his plans to free their hero, couldn't help but think that the Korean man was as bad as the mentioned sacrificial bastard when it comes to strategic plays.

Similar.

It's not exactly the same but the plans that Cale had made and done in the past have similar vibes to the plan his hyung just told him a few hours ago.