Choosing sides

'So, have you contacted her?'

That redhead asked his confidant who confidently confirmed with a jovial voice.

{Yes}

Rok Soo's feeling a bit smug to hear that. Who would have thought that his plan would actually work?

+

"You really have him wrapped around your little fingers, dongsaeng" 

Alberu muses on how the redhead seems to easily manipulates the esteemed god of the eternal sleep church and another being who's just as important as the infamous troublemaker.

—Truly, who would have thought that a mere human would have that much power?

+

'How did she react to it?'

{Well, She was a bit surprised that you actually asked for her. But, yes, after I tell her the favor that you mentioned, she agreed to lend a hand- saying something about 'paying you back for the trouble she owed you previously'.}

That Transmigator nearly hummed in response.

'How about Cage? She's in?'

+

Arching a brow, intrigued by her name being mentioned, Cage soon noticed that her best friend turned at her at that exact moment as well.

"seems like you'd appear next."

Cage snickers in return for that polite smile of the marquis. 

"I can't wait to see the chaos I would bring~"

Taylor's smile turned into a grin before they both then continue to watch the screen with new interest showing in their twinkling eyes.

+

{Yepdido~ My precious child agreed almost immediately when I explained the whole thing. She said that she'll leave a message to that Marquis so he'd play along as well while she went to inform the last candidate of Queen of Death}

+

'The Queen of Death...!'

Mary's head perked upon the mention. 

There are not many people who get associated with the said Queen, which is why that necromancer wonders if she— well, her parallel self would be given the chance to help the kind young master-nim.

'Will I be one of the good people?'

She clasped her hands as if praying for that to be the case.

After all, it's been hard to watch how her wonderful allies have been treating the other Cale behind the screen. Mary can only hope for the universe to grant her this one wish, which is to see her counterpart helping the suffering hero.

+

Rok Soo listed the names of the allies that would be helping him soon.

The God of Death, Cage, Mary, The Lady, and one special guest he has specifically asked to come—

+

"A special guest?"

Lily felt ominous about how the said, person? being?

—whoever this special guest would end up to be. 

Glancing at her brother and her parents, that brunette realizes that she was not the only one who is wary of this revelation. Though, unfortunately, it's not like they can do anything, both because they don't have the power to and the fact that this whole viewing is allegedly something that has happened.