Madmen

It's been two weeks since that day, and three weeks since he's been stuck in this room, unable to see the sunlight. He wasn't given any rights, they decide almost everything for him and he was treated as if he was glass that could break any minute.

His heart was healing... albeit slowly, and this was what he was going for. All he has to do is to be patient, and then the opportunity will come by itself.

He tried to convince everyone that this was wrong, but they all seem adamant about keeping him confined in here.

He was forced to realize how insane everyone has gotten over the past 2 years.

+

"No. Opportunity did not come by itself"

That Vampire king frowned as he read the words on the gigantic screen.

A Chance is basically an occasion that happened while you are ready to take the action.

If you're just sitting-still-look-pretty, there's just no way an opportunity can just randomly appear.

'You'll miss your chance without any preparation'

And Fredo has no doubt that it's exactly what's about to happen and shown to them in the near future of this viewing.

+

Cale still doesn't understand the reason why he's here yet.

Why couldn't it be someone else?

Why him?

Why does it need to be him that's stuck here?

He's trash!

Trash doesn't need to be protected, it can do anything it wants, and no one can do anything about it.

+

"And that has always been his definition of trash"

Archie commented with a clenched jaw.

He's mad at how far this misunderstanding has taken a twist. At first, he found it hilarious albeit annoying sometimes. But had he known that it'll cost someone's freedom like this... as someone who cherishes his freedom very much, this is second-hand torture for him.

He can't fantom how bad it is for the redhead who experienced this firsthand.

+

The smell of the flowers in his room is starting to feel sickening, the music box was starting to get repetitive, the toys weren't fun after a while and the books were starting to get boring.

He needs the sun.

Not Alberu, but literally the sun.

+

'Ha ha, What a joke'

Of all times Alberu feels sick of this inside joke that his sworn brother has uttered, this is one of the worst times it has ever been used.

And, gods know how much he wanted to punch that smiling face of the shrunken chibi when their eyes meet upon the words mentioned...

+

If Cale had known that he would be stuck here and couldn't do anything about it, he would've cherished the sun and the moon a little longer.

The noise and talking of the children about their adventure filled the room. They went outside and play, but Cale can't. It almost made him feel jealous. No, he is jealous.