2

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

THE SUN HAD GONE, AND THE NIGHTTIME WAS UPON US. This was the worst time of the day, for when the sun sinks, the darkness rises. Not in the literal sense of the moon bringing the night, but the people themselves. Thugs come out from their alleyways and cause chaos.

Murder, gambling, robberies.... Anything you can think of, someone will probably be doing it.

It was also my time to work. My job was nearby, thankfully, but it wasn't time best. I was a bartender at a big bar. I normally tended the bar, which was filled with mobsters. The usual lower class thugs came to drink their problems away and watch the performances up on stage. Very rarely did high class mobsters come to grabs a cold beverage. It normally meant something bad would happen.

My quirk adapted to the nightlife. My echolocation was enhanced and my vision was sharpened. That's why I picked the night work. V also worked at night, as a security guard at the local jail. His quick allowed him to restrain and get to runaway prisoners quickly. He hates it, but the pay is quite good.

I opened the backdoor to the bar, the smell of the smoke and cheap alcohol flooding my nose. I help my hoodie up to cover my nose, trying to filter out the bad smell. It seemed to work.

I walked up to the workers office, checked it and then went to my station. I pished open the western styled saloon doors and walked up to the front of the bar. I wore my usual work attire, a cap covered by a hoodie with a black skinny jeans and black high top sneakers. I'm glad our manager doesn't care what we wear when on duty.

"Oi! Fetch me a shot, will 'ya?" A voice called out. I gave a brief nod in the direction of the voice and went over to the whiskey rank. The clattering of the drink against the glass rung out for a moment, only to be swallowed up by the chatter and noice. I slid the shot over the counter and went to another guy wanting a drink.

Third Person's Pov.

The hooded girl dashed from rack to rack, person to person, moving like lighting getting them their drinks. She never missed out on a call, and never forgot an order.

On the other side, however, a gang of five mobsters sipped their drinks around a large, circular table, adding to the already loud chatter. They barely paid attention to the piano performance on the stage, as they entertained themselves. They had many colours among them; blonde, red, pink, black, yellow, making them stand out.

They all stood collectively and walked towards the bar. The four girls straightened their suits while the lady with a bangs held her bag just that little bit tighter. They made their way over to the bar and all but one frowned, seeing no available seats. The ash blonde girl clamped a mans shoulder, making him whip his head around. Her crimson eyes screams bloody murder as he growled for the man to leave. Four other beside him also left after seeing the exchange.