18

As the feeling of gravity returned to me, I found the strength to sit up. I could see nothing around me, only darkness. With a frown, I slowly got up to my feet, tryingnto stay still in the darkness. Abruptly, a harsh white light flicked on above me,nilluminating some of the room. I let out a groan when I stared dead ahead.

"And what the fuck are you supposed to be, huh? A fucking purple chicken man?" I asked, annoyance clear in my tone. Before me sat a tall and bulky creature with purple skin and large muscles. It also had a razor sharp beak, and it's brain was sticking out. Chills went up my spine as I noticed its beady eyes focused on me. At least it had pants on.

I would've been scared shitless if I cared. Right now however, I just wanted to curl up into a ball and perish.

"Seong Y/n. Quirk; Bat. Welcome to the League of Villains. I do hope you'll survive this terrifying game, for your sake and ours." A calm voice spoke, a s if threw abspeaker of sorts. I felt frozen.

"How do you know me?" I ask, my ears perking up at the new, eerie sounds around me.

"You are not a full bat, are you? A tragedy perhaps? Whatever the case, you used to be able to fly, did you not?" My heartbeat echoed in my ears, eyes wide as I kept my gaze on the unblinking monster.

"That's none of your damn business." I seethe, jaw clenched. I felt my breath quicken, but I paid it no mind.

"Ah, but it is. Pardon my asking, but how exactly did that happen? If like to hear it from the source." The voice was like wisp, gone with the wind as soon as it dropped talking. I felt my hands curl up into fists by my side.

"Like I said, none of your damn business!" I yell into the darkness. A soft laughter filled the room.

"So be it. This will be a test for you to endure. Hide and seek if you will. You hide, my little pet seek. Try not to be caught, dear." The voice clicked off, and a new, more monotone voice entered the call.

"Sixty second countdown starting now. 60, 59, 58, 57..." the sequence continued as I started to run. I didn't want to stick around to find out what happened when the countdown ended. I clapped and closed my eyes, allowing my echolocation to kick in. Sound bounced off the walls, allowing me a brief few seconds to see my surroundings.

I dashed around corners and ran past rooms. This hellhole was like a maze, endless turns of emptiness.

"36, 35, 34..." I saw a light up ahead. I made a beeline for it. I stopped under it and turned to my right. My eyes widened as I realized I had gone in a circle. The purple creature was still seated on the floor, thankfully.

"Fucking shit..." I grumbled, clapping again as I ran away. I ran into dead ends several times. Was there even an exit? There had to be, surely. How else would I have gotten in here. I paused taking a second to think.

What if there wasn't an exit? I was teleported here, I think. That's why I felt so disorientated. Then, was there really an exit? Fuck, this was all just a shitty game for some assholes amusement. And how did they know about me? About my quirk? About... that. Whoever these pricks were, they knew what they were doing. Too bad I'm pissed. And now, I need to find a way out.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Seeker will now engage." The robotic voice announced, making my blood run cold.

"Shit." I breathe, feeling like my heart would pound its way through my ribcage. I hummed, allowing me to get a decent glance at my surroundings. There was only an endless stretch of hallway. Carefully, I walked, trying to make my footprints light.

This shit was going to haunt me for the rest of my days, I swear. I felt the wall, my fingers trailing across the cold wall. I stopped and turned, snapping my fingers. I closed my eyes and the outline of a door appeared. I was also conscious of how deathly quiet it was, so that snap probably alerted it. I carefully turned the knob and opened the door, cringing as it creaked. I tiptoed inside and drummed my fingers on the wall, the vibrations making the room visible.

It looked like a child's room, but burnt. The bed was horribly charred, and the mirror on the wall was cracked. There was a chair in the corner, but the leg was snapped off and the back was splintered and charred. It was defiently nightmare material. There was also something else that was obvious.

A boarded up window. A girl had to hope, didn't she? I quietly closed the door and dashed over to the window, trying my luck with the splintered wood. A board popped off the wall, allowing me to peek out. I continuously drummed my fingers on the wall, allowing me to see.

I saw another building and part of the moon shining out. I desperately yanked another board off, splitting it in the middle. I tossed it to the floor and carefully climbed out. I fell onto the floor, letting out an 'oof' as I made contact with the concrete. I gave a laugh as I flipped off the building.

"Fuck you! You're worst than my work!" A proud smile was on my face as I turned to walk away.

A large explosion made me turn around. The rubble and dust cleared, to reveal the thing. That fucking monstrously, large, purple bitch that's meant to be slaughtering me right about now. My confidence dropped as I turned around and sprinted.

"OH FUCK!" My voice cracked, but I could've cared less. That wasn't life threatening. The thundering footsteps behind me on the other hand, was very life threatening.

I ran like my life depended on it, probably because it did. The booming steps behind me started to edge closer, which was very bad. I turned a corner, the sound of something smash behind me. Guess it just went 'fuck that side of the building', and smashed through it.

This street however, was familiar. It was my street. A thought popped into my mind.

V. The god himself, Kim Taehyung. If he could get his fat ass out of bed and help me the fuck out, then that would be pretty gucci.

"V! YOU FUCKING BEAR!! HELP!" I screamed my lungs out as I drew near to theBrugged, old apartment complex. I probably woke up the whole neighbourhood. My screaming was cut off, however, when I kicked my shoe on a raised piece of concrete and cannonballed into the ground. I groaned against the cold, dirty concrete.

"Ah, fucking clichè shit." I grumbled, trying to get to my feet. A heavy weight didn't like that though.

What felt like a foot pressed firmly against my back. With the wind knocked out of my system, I struggled like a worm under a birds foot, waiting for the inevitable. The creature let out a shrill shriek as the weight was taken off my back.

I was about to ask what the fuck it was doing, until I found out the hard way. I let out a bloodcurdling scream as claws ripped into the skin of my back. The stinging was intense as I bit my tongue. It let out a another shriek, perhaps preparing for its next attack. I risked a glance back to see it five feet away, and wrestling with something. Not wanting to stick around for the end credits, I got to my feet, trembling as waves of pain shot up my spine.

I looked back to see the creature clutching its visible brains. I was about to ask if it had a headache, when I spotted the source.

"Oh my god..." I whisper. There stood V, kitchen knife in hand as he stared at the flailing monster. It collapse, it's motions ceasing. He glanced at me, cloudy grey clashing with my eyes. He ran over to me and held my shoulders tight.

"What the FUCK is that purple thing?! Are you good?!" He whisper shouted, his face stress ridden. I put my hands on my cheeks.

"Are you good?! You just shanked its brain!" I shouted back. He gave a quick nod.

"Fucking hell, let's get you fixed up. That was insanity." He nodded towards the apartment, letting out a sigh. I remembered the pain, and winced, my adrenaline wearing off.

"How did you getting here so fast?" I ask, leaning onto the taller male. He gave a shrug.

"My quirk, dimwit. I can run fast as fuck in my phase." He explains, helping me up the stairs. I snickered.

"Emo or goth phase?" I ask, grinning like mad. He sighs, obvious disappointment.

"Why do I even bother sometimes?"