11

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

JOLTING UP, I WHEEZED AS I LOOKED AROUND, MIND RACING. I frowned when I didn't recognize my surroundings. I also felt something keeping my wrist held down. I looked down to see that I was on a mattress with a leather strap binding my left wrist.

I gave a goofy smirk. 'Kinky.'

I bit my lip realizing that I had no fucking idea where I was. Sighing, I tried to undo my binding with my other hand. To no avail of course. I groaned out loud, internally screaming at my situation. This is so stupid, I'm going to miss breakfast. My eyes widened, realizing the date. It's Saturday, the day that Taehyung gets his lazy, sad ass out of bed and makes blueberry pancakes.

"LET ME GO FREE! IT'S AN EMERGENCY!" I scream, trying to break my binding. I continued to scream until the door was slammed open. A pair of livid crimson orbs made contact with my green ones.

"COULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?!! WE'RE TRYING TO TALK OUT HERE!!" Nayeon yelled in the doorway, growling at me. I gave her a glare.

"IT IS PANCAKE SATURDAY, AND I REFUSE TO BE LATE!! LET ME GO!" I scream back, still fighting. She looked confused for a moment before slamming the door shut. I wailed as I was alone once again. I stopped tossing and turning and laid back down, tears in my eyes. "Pancake Saturday..." I cried.

I opened my eyes to see the door open slightly. A tuff of spiky red hair peeked around the door, vermilion eyes on me.

"Are... are you okay? I know your tied up and all, but why are you screaming bloody murder?" Jeongyeon asked cautiously.

"Well, you see-"

"SHITTY HAIR, DON'T TALK TO THE PRISONER!!" I rolled my eyes at the explosive asshole interrupting me. I saw Jeongyeon sweat drop.

"She's still a lady! Its super rude to just leave her!" She called back, a small frown on her face.

Ow, what a caring ostrich.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" The blonde squawked back. The red girl gave a sigh before turning back to me.

"Sorry Y/N... I'll see you later!" She gave a grin before closing the door and leaving me in the dim light again. I let out a long sigh.

'Mark my words, giant bunny with major anger issue, I will take my revenge on you for making me miss my pancakes. Oh so fluffy and tasty. You'll rule the day, you overgrown angsty teen.'