31

"You!"

"Me!"

My jaw dropped at the individual seated at the table, a smug ass grin plastered to his face as cerulean eyes stared into mine. I could recognize  that crispy skin anywhere, and just looking at his made my breathe unsteady and my blood boil. Turning to V, I gave a deep scowl.

"Dude, what the hell?! Why is he here?" I whisper yell, madly pointing at the blackette, arms crossed as he watched us in delight. My roommate put his hands up in defence, wincing somewhat.

"Alright, you're mad, I know. But, he came here to ask you something." He explained, putting his hands down to meet his hips. "Just... hear him out, okay?" He slumped his shoulders, giving a tired frown. I closed my mouth and for my lip, whipping around to glare at the male.

"You tried to kill me, you're the reason why i can't fly and I ain't letting that slide, pal. Square up lil' ho-"

"Y/N, chill."

"Fine." I huffed, crossing my arms. "And what the fucks your question, bacon?" I growl, noticing him chuckle at the name. He stood up and casually walked over to me, leaning down some to look me in the eyes.

"Listen hun, now, I know I ain't exactly on your good side, but I think you night want to listen to what I gotta say. Got it?" He explained, shoving his hands in his pocket. I shrugged, silently telling him to continue. "My point being, I need you to do me a favour, and I'll do 'ya one in return."

I narrowed my eyes, the sound of this 'favour' not really appealing to me.

"Which is?" I sigh, already bored of the conversation. The other male gave a chuckle.

"Well, you're going to need to be my pretty prize to showcase off to the riches while your friend nabs the piece of paper your little girlfriend is so focused on getting back." A coy smirk was glued to his lips as my eyes widened and my gaze fell, leaving my jaw agape.

"Why the hell would you do that?" He shrugged, standing up straight again.

"I owe Tae-tae a favour, and I'm sure you want to help out." He chuckled wholeheartedly. I turned to V, and dumbstruck and shocked expression on my face.

"What the fuck, V? What'd you do, suck him off?" I grumble, making the purplette choke out a wheeze, leaning back as he laughed.

"Damn kitty, calm down on the language would you?" I whipped my head around, yet again, to see a new figure walking towards us, wiping her hands on her purple tuxedo. I sighed, my shoulders sagging.

"How many more people are in my house?" I whisper, almost to myself.

Lisa stops and stands next to the blackette male, a few inches taller than her.

"Just us. But you still haven't answered my-"

"Bro, you lied to me!" I shrieked, cutting off the burnt individual as I stomped over to the purplette, who was frowning. I golden my arms promptly over my chest and glared at her. "Where's the paper thing?"

She sighs, grabbing my shoulders and turning me around to see the impatience on the blackette face as she tapped her foot.

"As I was fuckin' saying, we're getting that back. And by we, I mean you and I. You see-" he pointed to Lisa, "idiot over here sold it to a gang in the underground. Great price mind you." I glanced behind me, watching the girl give a smug grin and a shrug. "Anyways, better put on your best dress, 'cause you're comin' with me."

I shrugged, knowing that I've dealt with worse. Namely with Nayeon.

"Alright, I get that. But why's she here?" I turned and looked at Lisa, who just lazily yawned.

"Because kitty, I know where their main base is. I had to have been there to auction it off, wouldn't I?" her smug tone made me sigh as I turned back to the tallest boy.

"Alright, I'm going to need a dress and a name first. Namely yours." I explained, watching cerulean eyes crease with a smile.

"Jungkook. And your dress is in the bedroom." I nodded, walking to the bedroom and closing the door. I put a chair from the desk up to the door, just in case. Turning around, I saw the clean and pristine fabric on the bed.

"Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me." It was a cherry red dress that revealed shoulders and collarbone, and that would probably end at my thighs. Clicking my tongue, I walked over to the closet and beamed at my shoe collection. I pulled out my red high heels and laced them up. I brushed my hair and removed the chair, walking back out into the room.

"Alright, I'm done." I called out, walking the three heads seated at the table whip around to see me. V gave a grin, while JK and Lisa just watched, almost frozen. Standing up, Jungkook strode over to me, hands in his pocket.

"Alright doll face, the plan is to stroll in casually, cause a scene, and pray to God that V isn't useless and nabs the paper." I nodded at his explanation, arms crossed over my chest.

"I understand. But, there's still one thing I don't get." I looked at each male individually and Lisa, all standing now. "Why are you all doing this? It doesn't make any sense." I pointed at Jungkook. "You're a villain, I know that much. And I guess I get the favour thing so far. That's still weird."

My gaze then flickered to V. "Bro, I don't even know how the hell you know all this, let alone got roped into it." I then looked at Lisa. "And you, I have zero clue on why you're helping us."

"Well-" V sighed, hands diving into his pocket. "I found Jungkook and asked him to help out. Of course he said no, but then I brought up the fact he owed me for this time I accidently saved his friend from a pedo, so we're chill." He glanced over to Lisa, stormy grey eyes clashing with purple ones. "We found Lisa over here, and Jungkook told me what happened between you and her, so I hit her. Then, uh, let's see." My eyes widened as he glossed over this fact.

"You... hit her? As in punched her?" I interrupted, his gaze flickering over to me as he nodded.

"Yeah, pretty much. Anyways, we got her to spill where this dumbass paper was, and she decided to join us." He explained, as casually as ever. I nodded, impressed with my roommate.

"Damn you sir, are cunning." I smirk, gaining one in return. "Well? Let's get on with this show." I grin, gaining nods from the two boys and one girl. Lisa gave a chuckle, looking downwards.

"You people are crazy." she sighed, glancing back up to see my gaze. A smile graced her face. "I like it."