19

"Ah fucking hell." I hissed, squeezing a teddy bear with all my might as V dabbed alcohol on my wounds.

"This is a serious case of the boo boos." He mumbled, continuing to tend to my wounds. I gave a dry chuckle.

"How deep did it go?" I ask, grinning the stuffed animal like I was going to snap its neck off.

"Pretty deep, it's pee pee must've been huge." I could feel the shit eating grin in his tone.

"Not like that, you animal." I groan, wanting to die. His chuckling never ceased however.

"Well, around 2 centimeters? I wouldn't know unless I stabbed a ruler into your back." He explains, dabbing a fresh cloth of whiskey onto my back, making me hiss.

"God make it stop..." I plead, hugging the bear like my life depended on it.

"Well, that won't be for awhile. I still have to stitch it up." He muttered, making me groan loudly.

"GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!"

***

I slipped my shirt back on and winced, every movement hurting.

"Fucking hell, I've just turned seventy." I mutter under my breathe, stretching my arms out.

After an hour or so of cleaning and stitching, I was done being tortured. V walked back into the living room, having thrown all the towels and such away, as well as washing his hands.

"You should be good for a week or so, but then we'll have to do it again." I gave a cry, dreading that.

"No..." I gave a deep sigh before looking up at the taller male. "I owe you a fuck ton, thanks Gucci human." I lazily walk over and throw my arms around him, my chin on his shoulder. I feel him hug back, but lightly, as to not hurt my back.

"Y'know, I could just squeeze the life out of you right now?" He mumbled. I felt my body tense.

"Don't you fucking dare, I'll haunt you."

***

Laying awkwardly on the couch, I read a book. A million thoughts ran through my mind, making me re read the same sentence about a hundred times. I sighed, placing it on my chest. I stared up at the ceiling, a frown on my face.

"How does he know?" I breathe out, letting a sigh escape. V had gone to the shop awhile ago, so it was just myself in the silence. It was nice though. The honking and chattering on the streets was at a medium for once, so it was nice.

The sound of my door being knocked, however, made the silence disperse. I sat up, immediately regretting it as pain shot up my back. I slowly laid back down, muttering curses under my breath.

"Come in!" I yelled, knowing it was unlocked. The door opened and closed, along with feet shuffling across the ground. Vermilion eyes looked over the couch, accompanied by a toothy grin.

"Hey there pretty lady, you're in quite the pickle right now." She gives a cheeky smile, peering down at me. I was about to ask what she was talking about, when it hit me.

"Ah, I kind of forgot about Nayeon." I gave a sheepish smile. "Could you tell her that I can't make it? I'm in a bit of pain."

Her cheerful smile feel into a concern eyebrow raise.

"O-Oh. Do you need to, uh, drink anything? Or a blanket? Or food?" She asked, a little nervously. I gave her a quizzical look. Slowly, I sat up with Jeongyeon quickly helping me. "How, uhm, badly does it hurt?" she asks, stuttering a little.

"How do you know about my back?" I ask, staring at her. She flushed a deep red as she waved her hands.

"I-I thought you were on your monthly! I'm sorry!" She exclaimed, holding her hands up in surrender. I laughed, which ultimately ended up hurting my back even more.

"Haha-ow fuck sticks, ouchies." I groaned, still smiling. I guess this caused the red head to panic because when I blinked, she was kneeling in front of me and holding my shoulder.

"Are you okay?! Did I do something? Did you want me to do something?" She panicked, holding me upright. I shook my head.

"No, you're fine. I just have a serious case of the boo boos." I chuckle, trying to ignore the pain by laughing. And probably looking like a maniac in the process. I glanced over to her to see that she's still concerned. "Its a long story, but I got attacked last night."

It was a big understatement, but I didn't want to stress her out more than she already was. Her worried eyes turned dark as her body froze.

"Who?" She urged, her voice devoid of any lightness. I struggled.

"It's hard to explain, but uhm, here." I turned slightly and closed my legs, so that my back was facing her. I tugged up the collar of my pajama shirt and felt my back to cold. I felt a lightness trace the claw marks.

"Y/N... What happened?" she asked lightly. I gave a shrug as I let my shirt go.

"I was kidnapped and then thrown into a twisted hide and seek game with a fuckboff purple monster. I got out, but it came after me. Thankfully, V saved me." I explain, turning to face her. She had a stone cold face, with a small frown. She leaned forwards and put a hand to my cheek.

"Who did this to you?" She asked lightly, rubbing my cheek. I automatically froze.

Now I ain't no snitch, but...

"Liam." I reply, whispering. Her eyes slightly narrowed as a growl overcame her features.

[ Let Jungkook rest. ]

"I'll get him, I swea-"

"Yo this some hentai shit I swear." We both whipped around to see V standing at the door with grocery bags and a gummy worm hanging out his mouth. The hand left my cheek, taking the warmth with it as Jeongyeon stood up.

She wore a smile as she walked over to the deep purple male and extended a hand, clasping her shoulder.

"Thanks for helping out Y/N, I appreciate it. However, she'll need somewhere safer to stay." She flashed a toothy grin. "So, Y/N will be staying with us until we, well, eradicate the problem." She smiled. V, on the other hand, slurped up his gummy worm and gave a frown.

"Oh yeah? How? Fuckin' how?" He waited for an answer, which he didn't receive. "In case you haven't realized, she can hardly move. And besides, it's not like this crusty cuck knows where she lives." He shouted, shrugging off the red heads hand. I stood up and sat on the couch arm watching the two, the process painful.

"V, you fuck face, you're going to jinx it." I frowned, crossing my arms and stating up at the deep purple male. He gave a sigh before turning back to the red head.

"In conclusion, you can't take her." He gave a small frown, staring at Jeongyeon. The red head clearly didn't want to keep doing this, as she looked exhausted.

"Bro, I don't want to make this hard. She's coming with me. That's final. She's not safe." She explained, her voice tiredly of the debate.

They do know I'm right fucking here right? And that I'm a god damn adult? Shit...

"Fine. I'll give you 24 hours to come up with your decision. If you haven't, then this time tommorow, we'll be taking her." Jeongyeon huffed, giving a nod. "Until then, goodbye. Bye Y/N!"

She gave me a smile and wave before she walked out the door, closing it behind her. V turned around and gave a wide grin. I raised an eyebrow.

"What?" I ask impatiently, wondering what was with the Cheshire cat smile.

"I have a plan, and I think you're going to like it."