27

I grumbled as I heard the sound of an alarm clock bursting with noise. I opened my eyes and realized it was in another room. Hugging the pillow, I tried to ignore it.

But, it was impossible.

"ALRIGHT, I FUCKING GET IT! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I jumped at the booming voice of Nayeon, and a couple seconds later, there was a large crash. I could only assume it was the alarm clock.

I sat up, sighing that I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep after all. Throwing off the covers, I swung my legs off the side and carefully got up out of bed. Turning back, I laid the covers back, staring at the lump on the other side of the king bed.

Jihyo was sleeping as peacefully as ever, despite the loud noise a few seconds ago. There was a bowl of leftover popcorn seeds and a few cans littered around the bedside tables. We stayed up for awhile watching a few movies she wanted me to watch.

Quietly, I open and closed the door, beaming at my stealthiness. My ears twitched in the direction of the kitchen, where there was the clattering of utensils and someone speaking. I walked over and peeked around the corner to see a messy head of spikey ashen blonde hair, cursing at a fork.

"Good morning, Ms. Anger Issues." I greet, giving a grin as I walked over to the counter, leaning on it to see the girl on the other side whip her head around to see me. She gave a growl, throwing the fork in the sink, quite violently.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME?! I DON'T HAVE FUCKING ANGER ISSUES!" she screamed, making my ears curl and block out some of her torturous rant. They uncurled as I held a finger to my lips, telling her to shush.

"Dude, there's still people sleeping. Keep it down please." I sigh, sitting on the tall swivel seat. She growled before turning back around to pull out a pan.

Never would I imagine myself being able to witness a major crime boss wearing a baby blue pajama shirts with smiley faces all over them, with a plain black shirt.

"Are you good at fucking cooking? Sweet shit ain't what I like to cook." she asked, glancing at me. I gave a shrug.

"Depends on what I'm cooking. Why, what did you need help with?" she gives a growl before peering down at something on the counter top.

"Fine, cook the shitty pancakes." she looked back at me and growled. "Hurry the fuck up!" she barked, making me stand up and walk over to her.

"Alright, alright, calm your tits. Just show me the ingredients." she hums a growl as she points over to the pantry, the door left a jar open. I nod, walking over to it.

Peeling the door back, I saw the expanse of the walk in pantry. It could fit about ten people, or more. I saw the section labelled 'Flour and shit', giving a smile at that. It was obvious Nayeon had labelled everything. I grabbed the flour and searched for the sugar, which was under 'Diabetes.'

I got everything and walked out, seeing that Nayeon had started to cook some sausages. I stood behind her and prepped the pancakes, first putting in the required flour and sugar. I gave a smile whilst doing so.

"I love your labelling, made everything easy to find." I didn't need to turn around to see her frowning. She gave a scoff, presumably getting back to whatever she was doing.

"I know that, shitty bat. I'm the fucking best after all." she beamed cockily. I hummed a laugh as I walked over to the fridge for milk and butter.  I found the milk but not the butter.

"Catch, dumbass." I glanced my left and quickly caught the tub of butter, the lid almost coming off. I closed the fridge with my elbow and gave a grin.

"Thanks, Ñayon." I said, walking back to my station and measuring the amount of milk to pour in.

"The fucks a Ñayon? Bitch, it's Nayeon." she growled. I shrugged, holding the bowl as I turned around and started to whisk it all together.

"I don't know. It's like a very classy Nayeon. A Ñayon, if you will." I smiled, watching the confusion on her face. She grinned and turned back around.

"You're a fucking weirdo." she replied. I hummed a laugh.

"Well deal with it. You kidnapped me, so you're dealing with the consequences."

***

"Damn. Something 'round here smells great." I turned around to see Dahyun dragging herself towards the kitchen, as well as Chaeyoung after her. The electric blonde opened her eyes and gave a shocked face, stopping in her tracks as she held her hands up.

"Woah! Nayeon never shares the kitchen! You must be lucky, Angel." she exclaimed, giving wide eyes. Nayeon abruptly turned around, almost smacking me in the face with the spatula as she did so. She gave a growl, glaring at the human cub.

"It's only because she can fucking cook. Unlike you, who burns every piece of bread you fucking touch." she grumbles, turning back around to serve the bacon, eggs and sausages. I gave a chuckle as I flipped a couple pancakes, each on different pans.

"She just asked me to do the pancakes, s'all." I reply happily, returning to the task of playing the pancakes. "Anyways, breakfast is almost cooked. Could someone get Jihyo and Jeongyeon up?" I ask, glancing over my shoulder to see Dahyun nodding, walking towards the hallway.

A head of bright red hair poked around the corner, as if replying to my summoning. She gave a toothy smile as she walked over and joined Chaeyoung with leaning on the counter, sniffing the air.

"Bro, that smells good! Can't wait to chow down." she cheered, the sleepiness quickly disappearing from her eyes. I watched from the corner of my eyes Jihyo being led by Dahyun, the pink female's feet dragging on the floor.

"Alright, now that everyone's here. Let's eat!" I cheer, making everyone smile and dash forwards to grab a plate. Each plate consisted of about four pancakes, an egg, a couple pieces of bacon and two sausages. Nayeon had put extra bacon and sausages on her plate, but kept quiet about it. We all pulled out a seat and started to eat, the girls making the most noise as they ate as if they hadn't for days.

"It's 'sho good." Chae grinned, a drip of maple syrup slowly sliding down her chin. I snickered as I passed her the tissues, seeing as her tongue wouldn't reach, as she was trying to lick it off.

"So what's the plan for today, chief?" Jeongyeon asked, her voice slightly muffled from the food in her mouth. I glanced at Nayeon, who looked a little disgusted.

"Don't fucking eat with your mouth full. And the plan is to go sort out the assholes over at the prison, teach them a lil' something bout respect." she shoveled in a sausage, swallowing as she held her fork up and pointed it at me. "And you. You can't come with us, so we're leaving you to your own devices. Don't talk to anyone, don't let anyone in and definitely don't fucking go outside. Got it?" she commanded, eyes narrowed at me. I nodded slowly, chewing on some pancakes.

"Fine." I reply, almost like a child obeying their parents. I saw Jihyo give a frown across the table.

"Nayeon, let her at least go home today. She deserves it. You can't just keep her here like a pet or something." She scowled, cheeks puffed out. I saw Dahyun nod, chewing her bacon. The ashen blonde gave a deep sigh, throwing her head back.

"You know what? Fine. I don't give a fuck. Just be back by dark." she warned, violently chomping her sausage. I smiled, silently thanking the pair as they smiled as well.

"Sounds great to me."