23

After exited your room in new, way too expensive clothes, you walked back to the elevator. You felt bad for them spoiling you like this, but you had to admit you looked good. There were a few dresses, but you had already worn enough for your lifetime. That being one. I wore a white checkered shirt and black trouser with  white sneakers.

I pressed the button to open the elevator when I noticed someone walking behinds me. I turned to see mismatched hair.

"Hello Y/N, how are you feeling?" she asked, walking into the elevator, which I hadn't noticed opened. I spun back around and walked in with her, standing promptly besides her as the doors closed. I gave a smile, nodding.

"Yeah I'm great. All patched up now, so I just hope it'll heal quickly." I reply, watching as Mina pressed a button, making the elevator jolt downwards.

"I'm glad to hear that. Tell me, have you ever held or used a gun?" she asked, giving me a side glance. I paused before shaking my head.

"Uhm... no?" She gave a nod.

"Alright. Well, seeing as though your quirk doesn't have any damaging properties, you'll need another way to defend yourself." She explains, staring at the reflection of me in the door.

"With a gun? I don't want to kill anyone." I frown, crossing my arms over my chest.

She gave a rare small smile. "You don't need to kill anyone, but you will need to know how to handle a weapon."

The doors opened to reveal a room of grey concrete, and what looked to be a shooting range with cardboard targets. I followed Mina as we strode out, with me looking at everything. There were gun racks with different types of guns and melee weapons

"Woah. This place is cool." I gasped quietly, swiveling myself around so that I could see it all. It looked like the kind of shelter you would hide in during a war or the apocalypse.

I looked back to Mina, only to see her waiting and staring at me. I quickly walked up to her, to see her holding a gun. She gave it to me, letting me hold it.

"This is a nine millimetre handgun. Good for somewhat close range and handy to carry around. You'll be starting with this today." She stated, letting me look it up and down. I was a little terrified to touch the trigger.

She motioned towards the gallery of targets. I stood behind the concrete barrier that was up to my waist.

"Try to shoot the closest target. Aim for the head." She ordered, crossing her arms as she looked at me.

I nodded and pointed the gun at the target. It was the outline of a man, with red circles and bullet holes. I narrowed my gaze and inched my finger towards the trigger, both hands clasped on the weapon.

I pulled the trigger, letting out a monstrously loud bang. For most, it wouldn't be too bad, but for me, it made my ears ring like crazy. I dropped the gun and reached up, quickly covering up my ears, eyes shut tightly. I felt hands gently place themselves on both my shoulders, making one shoulder hot and the other cold. I opened my eyes slowly to see heterochromatic eyes locked onto mine.

Slowly, I unclasped my hands from my large, bat ears and let them spring back up. I gave a nervous smile, my hands in front of me.

"Here, these will help." I looked down to see her holding a pair of earmuffs in her hand. She passed it to me and I put them on, awkwardly putting them over my bat ears. She was saying something, but I couldn't quite hear her.

"What?" I ask, unsure if it was loud or not. The look on her face told me that I was yelling. She shook her head before turning me towards the range and picking up my gun. A warmth enveloped my back as the gun entered my vision.

Was Myoui Mina really showing me how to shoot a gun in this manner?

She was wrapped around me, hands on mine as she aimed the gun right at the target. I flinched as her stomach was pressed against my back lightly. I saw my previous shot, only it was in the wall. Her chin was on my shoulder, a leg in between mine.

I was sure a bright red blush was evident on my face. I tried to concentrate, but, notably, it was damn hard. When I had decided the shot was as good as gold, I pulled the trigger. The shot made my hands vibrate and a muffled bang rang out, much quieter then before. I smiled as I saw the shot hit the bullseye, a few centimeters from the middle of the targets head. I stepped forwards and flung my ear muffs off, turning around with a wide grin.

"I did it! Hell yes!" I felt accomplished, even if Mina spoon fed me the win, I didn't care. She seemed to give a small smile as she watched me prance around, watching with contentment. "Thanks Mina, that was awesome!" I turned to the girl and gave a wide smile, handing her the gun back.

"Perhaps you'll need to use something other than a gun. I'll have to teach you hand to hand combat." She explained, slipping the gun back under her belt.

I looked over to the assortment of hand held weapons over on the racks. There were machetes, throwing knifes, big knifes, crossbows... All sorts of fun things.

"Y'know I'm not that strong, right?" I say, prying my eyes from the assortment to see the mismatched haired lady nod her head.

"Give it time, and you'll be capable of handling even the biggest criminals." She announced, a small smile on her lips. I felt a rush of reassurance, but deep down, I had my doubts.

"I'll try, but I'm not sure if-"

"Mina! Intruders!"