26

Waking up, I was blinded by the harsh white light flooding in from the window. I tried to move my arm, but was caught when a wire protruding from my arm held me back. I frowned, looking at the bag of red attached to the wire, slowing making droplets of blood trickle into me.

A sudden grunt made me jump, whipping my head around to see a bright yellowette snoring on my thigh. I paused, wondering how I didn't notice her earlier.

Reaching up, I noticed that my ears had been tapped down, flat to my head. I ripped the tape off and let one sprung up. The feeling of my ear popping make me wince, feeling the pressure buzz in my head. I did the same to the other and gave a shaky sigh, now able to hear all of the outside noises.

Tossing the tape aside, I reached down and tussled the yellow cub gently, careful not to wake her. I found her black thunderbolt streak and ran a few fingers through it. Chaeyoung stirred, making me quietly retract my hands.

"No..." she whined, lazily swiping the air. I slowly put my hand forward and let her snatch it, gently putting it back on her head. I gave a small smile as I massaged her head once more, a smile expanding in the cub lips. She opened her eyes and gave a goofy smile. "Good morning to you too, angel." she greeted groggily, stretching a little as she stayed in place.

I gave a soft chuckle, retracting my hand. "How long have you been here, Chaeng?" I ask, sitting up properly now that she was off me. She gave a yawn, stretching her arms properly this time.

"You're really comfy, y'know? Oh, and I've been here awhile." she said simply, standing up. "But now that you're awake! The doctor can come and let you go! Since you're healed and such." she gave a wink as she strode out the room, closing the door behind her.

I took the time to study the room, seeing that there was a blue duffle bag on the bedside table. I was about to reach over and see what was inside, when the door was opened, two figures entering. I switched back to see Chaeyoung and a taller doctor standing besides her.

"Alright then, Seong, you seem to be good to go. Just let me remove your IV cord and you can be on your way." He explained, walking over and quickly pincing the place the cord was in, allowing it to be free. I tensed my arm, feeling weird buzzes.

"How 'ya feeling there, angel?" Chaeyoung asked sweetly, standing by my side. I pulled away the covers and saw that I was still in my black jeans.

"Yikes." I whisper, swinging off the bed to stand up. When I did, however, I felt a surge of numbness spread throughout my body, making me stumble. Thankfully, Chaeyoung caught me, stabilizing me as she wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Careful there, angel, looks like your falling for me~" she winked, squeezing my waist closer to her. My face flushed a light red as I tried to push away from her. I heard the doctor cough, holding his clipboard towards him.

"The recommended time of healing is another day, but, Ms. Son wanted you released quickly. So, you'll feel a little disorientated for awhile. Please be careful." He warned, his voice tired. I noticed Chaeyoung shoot him a quick glare, but then immediately cover it up with a cheerful smile.

"Well, its best we skadaddle! Thanks, doc." she waved, slinging the duffle on her opposite side as she walked me out of the room. I turned back, but the doctor was out of sight as the hallway stretched down, several rooms on either side with people rushing in and out.

"Alright, now that I have you all to myself. How 'bout we go on that date you promised?" I whipped my head bsck around and gave a slight frown at the girl.

"Damn, I did promise that, didn't I?" I whispered, looking ahead. A hearty chuckle came from the girl, who was smiling ear to ear.

"Yup! Don't worry, I'll treat you to the best place I know!" She sounded confident, so  I hope this place would be good. I gave a shrug, eyes ahead.

"As long as there's food, I don't really care."

no one's pov.

An angry ash blonde stomped around the penthouse, cursing and uttering threats under her breathe. She had sent that small cub to fetch Y/N, seeing that she had some... business to attend to. Some criminals had invaded into her territory, shooting up one of the banks. Needless to say, they met their makers in five minutes flat.

A red head onlookers her companions temper tantrum with a monotone gaze. Their associate should have been back about two hours ago, but for some reason she wasn't back. Perhaps they had been caught up in something? But even that would have been a mere half hour or less.

"Cool it, Na, I'm sure they'll be back soon." she assured her friend, but it only seemed to worsen her mood. She turned on her heel, a visible scowl on her features, crimson eyes glowing red.

"THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE BACK TWO HOURS A-FUCKING-GO! I'M GOING TO MURDER THAT SMALL SMURF BUT MAKE IT YELLOW VERSION!!" she yelled, making the red head lean backwards, wincing.

She had been upset as well, of course she had. But she couldn't show it, otherwise it would've been unprofessional.

Off in the corner, a blackette girl onlookers the whole situation, a frown on her face. Dahyun was equally pissed.

Y/N was actually a riot, and someone who she could relate to. Needless to say, she enjoyed her company. But, she could understand why Chaeyoung had stolen her away for awhile.

In all honesty, she would've done the same thing. So when the door to the penthouse opened, everyone whipped their heads around to see it. The electric cub strode in confidently as a girl accompanied her, smiling in return to something she said. The red head and blackette could only watch in silence as the ashen blonde cocked her head around and gave a grin smirk, striding over to the duo.

She seemed awfully calm as she stopped and eyed the pair, who just gave each other  a side glance, before looking back to the girl in front of them.

"Dunce face, with me. Now." her tone was cemented over with a ration tone no one thought Nayeon was capable of. The yellowette gave a nervous chuckle before nodding hurriedly.

Dunce face = a slow-witted or stupid person.

"W-What's up, boss?" she stumbled, being yanked by the hands of Nayeon. The female gave a confused look as the girl previously accompanying her was being dragged across the penthouse, towards the kitchen.

The duo ducked behind a wall, a shriek coming from Chaeyoung.

"Wait! What are you-Wah!" she gave a final yell before a serge of electricity flew from behind the wall.

The girl winced as the harsh light dissipated, the electricity currents disappearing. A fried Chaeyoung stumbled out from behind the corner, a smug Nayeon on her tail, a wide smirk on her face as she crossed her arms.

She watched in pure confusion as Chaeyoung had a dumbstruck look on her face, giving thumbs up as she wandered around aimlessly. And then, started to laugh, giggling at both the smug as hell girl and the dopey lady. Nayeon stopped and she swore, she gave the smallest of smiles, while Dahyun wore her usual diamond smile a little brighter, and Jeongyeon had her toothy grin plastered to her face.