21

"Oh my goodness..." I gave a sour chuckle.

"Tell me about it." I let go of my shirt and turned around, giving a grin. "Ugly, aye?"

I saw everyone's face look horrified. "Y-Y/N, what could have possibly done that to you..?" Tzuyu asked, trying to find her composure. I hummed a laugh.

"It sounds stupid, but it was a giant purple bird-man thing. It was crazy." I chuckled.

I saw Sana nod shakily. "We should sit down and talk about it. You guys go to the couch, Tzuyu and I will take the groceries to the kitchen and meet you there." She turned to Tzuyu and nodded, to which she recieved one from her.

"Right! We shall meet you there." She confirmed, tightening her grip on the bag handles. Sana picked up the ones she dropped and walked with Tzuyu out of the room.

"Well, while they do that, how about we show you where you'll be staying?" I turned and gave a nod to Momo.

"Sounds good." I picked up my bag and held it by my side. "Lead the way then, Momo!"

She gave a quick nod and turned away, leading me to wherever it was I was staying. I turned around and noticed that Mina wasn't with us. Shrugging, I continued to follow the raccoon. We walked to the elevator, with Momo pressing the call button.

"The room is on the floor below this one, along with all of ours. Yours is in between Tzuyu's and mine." She explains, the elevator jolting downwards. I gave a nod.

"So, if there's any trouble..." I see her give a warm smile.

"We'll be right there! So, you don't need to worry."

The elevator opened, allowing us to both get out. I walked slightly behind the curly greenette as she led me to the room.

"I, uh, hope you like it! We didn't really have any time to decorate it to suit you, but, it isn't too bad." She reassured me, opening the door. We walked inside, stopping to glance at the room.

It was tidy and modern, and probably the side of my apartment. There was a three person couch that was a light brown and a wall T.V. The kitchen was just besides theentrance and had a fridge, oven, cabinets and a pantry, as well as an island. I saw another door, which I could only assume to be the bedroom.

"Is it alright? You could choose another one if you don't like this one." She gave a nervous look, a small smile on her features. I shook my head, glancing to her.

"No, no! Its awesome! Thank you so much!" I exclaim, giving a wide smile. I caught the girl flush a light red before she turned away.

"O-Of course." She stuttered, mumbling while scratching the back of her neck. I plopped my bag down by the couch and spin around to smile at the slightly taller girl.

"Do we have to meet everyone up top now?" I ask, walking towards her. She a quick nod.

"Yep! Let's go." She smiled back, walking me out the door.

***

We walked back into the main floor and saw everyone gathered on a couch, talking animatedly with each other. They all turned and gave us their attention, with Sana moving over in the couch. I sat down and gave a smile to the brunette, with Tzuyu on my right.

"Now, Y/N, please explain the situation." Mina asked, her gaze upon me. "In detail, please." She added, leaning forwards. I gave a slow nod, looking down.