8 ft dvt

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

I GAVE THE DUO A QUIZZICAL LOOK.

"What... do you mean?" I ask, leaning on the counter towards them. Jackson gave a deep sigh while swirling his champagne. His eyes looked up to meet mine.

"Mina informed all her associates to be aware of you and to help keep you out of harms way. She didn't give us a plausible reason though." He tutted, shaking his head slightly. "I do wish reasoning would come into play. Do you know?" He asks, putting his glass down. I gave a dry chuckle.

"Not in the slightest. It may have something to do with the fact that she wanted me to join her or something." I explain. He gives a nod.

"Then she must be intrigued by you. That is quite a rare scenario." He hummed, taking a sip of his champagne. I raised an eyebrow.

"I wouldn't believe it, personally." I admit. Bambam pops in front of me, making me jump slightly.

"I would! You're very pretty, toots! I say that of behalf of the both of us, since HE won't admit it." He whispered, giving Jackson a glare. I giggled as I watched the bird man's face light up in a subtle pink.

"Bambam, I swear..." He continue to mumble insults as he sipped on his liquor. He pushed it in front of him. "If you would be so kind, dear." He huffed, lacing his fingers together. I gave a nod as I swiped up his glass and turned around to fill it up. I smiled as I heard the duo quietly arguing behind me.

-ˏ͛

The night was over and my shift was complete. I gave a huff as I walked to the females bathroom, ready to change into comfortable clothes and to get the hell out of this place. The ever lingering smell of smoke made my mind cloud and the stench of alcohol only increased my headache. I felt ready to give up. I walked out of the stall, giving a deep breathe. I wore my old hoodie and some black sweatpants, a much more comfy option.

I went over to the sink and turned on the tap, watching the water turn from cold to hot. Steam coming from the faucet made it clear that it was hot. I put my hands under the running water, feeling tingles as my skin heated up. I lifted my hands to my face, washing my face. A few drops of whiskey had spilled onto my face from an outraged man. Another smashed glass I had to clean up.

I flicked my hands and used my sleeve to clean my cheeks and forehead, sighing into the fabrics. I lowered my hand slowly and looked into the bathroom mirror. I looked as pale as a ghost, and the green orbs that stared back at me, just didn't seem to look alive.

This is what this town does to you. Sucks your soul away, all your happiness and hope as well. Gone.

I gave a chuckle, turning off the water. I can't entirely blame this shithole, I'm not a very happy person in general myself. Though, I'm glad to admit that I'm not as bad as some people in this godforsaken place.