9

happy 2k read (/¯◡ ‿ ◡)/¯

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

I FELT MY HEAD SPIN AS I WOKE UP. Groggy and with foggy vision, I released my legs from the ceiling beam, making me crash into the fluffy couch. My knee, however, wasn't as lucky. I hit that on the coffee table. I jolted from my spot and hopped, clutching my knee while releasing a string of curses and insults directed at the poor coffee table.

I stopped my hopping and hushed insults as my knee pain started to fade. A sigh escaped my lips as I sat back down.

"Oh good, you're awake." I whipped my head around to see V leaning again the kitchen doorway with a pot of coffee in his grasp. I had to blink twice to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing.

"Taehyung, are you drinking a full pot of damn coffee?" I ask, my face in horror. He shrugged, taking a sip.

"Yeah..? So?" He asked, his tone on the wearily side.

"Do you want to talk about it..?" I rise up from the couch, looking at the taller male.

"...No." He mumbled. He shook his head, fluffy purple lockes tussling from side to side. "Anyways, I got a letter for you. Found it under the door." He walked over and handed me the letter. It was a crisp white envelope with my name written in a fancy font with black letters.

"Uh, this is a fancy way to give bills." I mutter, carefully opening the envelope.

"Beats me. There's a coffee in the kitchen if you want it." And with that, he walked off, leaving me to read whatever was inscribed in the letter.

Dear Seong Y/N,

How are you? It has been some time since our last chat, I hope you can understand I am a busy woman.

I would like you to meet me at my office at noon, I will have one of my associates come fetch you.

I ask this of you because I have a task specifically for you. Don't fear, I will have a reward of some means for you later on. For now, I just need the job done.

Please excuse the timing, as I wasn't aware until last night.

Looking forward to seeing you,

M. Mina

Gave a drawn out sigh, wondering why she had planned. And by the looks of it, I didn't have much of a choice. I frowned, folding the letter and tucking it back into the pretty envelope.

Guess I have no choice, and this 'associate's of hee will be coming in a couple hours.

Dammit.

-ˏ͛