12

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

MY WRISTS WERE SNATCHED AS NAYEON LED ME TO THE MAIN ROOM, WHERE THERE WAS A LARGE ROUND TABLE WITH ABOUT FIFTEEN OR SO SEATS PLACED AROUND IT.

There was only a few faces I didn't recognize. We arrived with Dahyun behind us, the rest of the group staring at us. My wrists were released and with a growl and a point, I was made to sit down.

"Okay, now that the victim is here, we can initiate the plan." Nayeon hissed, sitting down at the biggest seat. I saw Jeongyeon besides me sigh.

"Grandma, she's not a victim. Treat her like a person, will 'ya?" She sighed, looking with concern at the ashen blonde. I felt a smile creep onto my face, mentally thanking the red ostrich.

A 'tch' was heard across the table.

"What-fucking-ever. Do you prefer prisoner then?" She sneered, the sarcasm evident. "That's besides the point. Bat bitch." She glared at me from across the
table.

I gave a look that said, 'whatever you want, it's not going to happen.'

"You either accept this plan, or face consequences. As far as I'm concerned, you're the only one fit for the job." She grumbled, seemingly upset with this 'plan', but then again, isn't she always mad?

"You mind explaining whatever this 'plan' is? And then, I can say no." I sassed, frowning at the bunny girl. She was visibly agitated.

"You little fuckin'...explain it for her." She muttered, crossing her arms while putting her shoes on the table.

Jeongyeon coughed besides me, holding a fist over her mouth. I turned to see her give me a wide, shark like smile. Deadly, but cute at the same time.

"Alright! So, the plan is for you and Nayeon to go to the annual gang meet up and to make new alliances with people. This will help us take down Mina!" She cheered, but something in her voice made her seem upset. I felt my jaw drop. I turned back to see Nayeon with a cocky grin.

"What were those consequences again?" I ask, sweatdropping. A tick mark appeared on Nayeon's forehead as she stood up and slammed her hands on the table.

"HUH? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! YOU EITHER DO IT OR DIE!!" She roared, making the people next to her shy away.

"Guess I'll die then." I shrug, crossing my arms. I saw Chaeyoung to my left whine.

"You can't die! We haven't even had our first date." She sulked, throwing her hands up. I looked back to Nayeon.

"Yeah, I'll definitely take a big scoop of death, thanks." I couldn't help but let a smirk plaster itself to my face. I watched as the angry ash blonde proceeded to try and tear her hair out, mumbling insults and curses as she went.

I felt a tap on my right shoulder. The red head put her lips up to my ear. "Y'know you don't exactly have a choice, right? Nayeon's unwomanly like that." She whispered. I gave a slow nod as I watched in amusement.

"Its the little things that count, Jeong. Just let me enjoy this for a little longer." She gave a snicker before leaning back, enjoying the blondes frustration with me.

-ˏ͛

"How... how did I get roped into this?" I mumble sourly. I heard Nayeon click her tongue.

I was currently walking with her towards a large mansion, with beaming white lights and soft music. I was forced to wear a Black dress with a crimson bow wrapped, tightly I might add, around my waist. It was made to 'bring out my curves', but to me it was straight torture. My hair was also braided at the back and was allowed to fall freely around my face, which I was thankful for. I flat out refused to wear heels, so I wore my black vans instead.

My 'partner', Nayeon, wore a pitched black suit with a crimson bowtie, matching my ribbon. She also had a Baby blue handkerchief that stuck out from her chest pocket. I could admit that she looked really good, but just not to her. Her ego already planted the flag on the moon after all. Even if I hated the girl, her attractiveness was painstakingly obvious.

Too bad I'm not exactly interested. I had my arm, rather forcefully, linked with her as we made our way inside. The smell of cigar smoke intensified as we entered a crowded ballroom. I kept a straight face as I looked around, at nothing in particular. Yet.

"Nayeon. I see you've come with a pet." I whipped my head around to see a thin man wearing a light blue tuxedo, with crimson eyes that stared at me. He had shaggy light blue hair that he didn't bother to brush. It also looked like he didn't know what the sun was. I felt Nayeon's arm tense under my grip.

"Excus-"

"What do you want, Liam?" Nayeon snapped, interrupting me. She gave a sickly smile as he eyed me.

"I dont believe we've met. Liam, pleased to meet you dear." He greeted, giving a small bow. I gave a slow nod, my face not letting any emotion slip.

"Uh, Seong. Nice to meet you." I reply. I was strictly told not to tell anyone my first name, for it would be used against me incase someone needed. I saw Liam's smile increase.

"My, you have indeed found yourself a pretty one." He commented. I felt disgusted, but just kept it in. If I had let my mouth run, the whole operation could be compromised. Which wouldn't be so bad mind you. Pretty bad for me however.

"Yeah, tell me something I don't know. Now scram, before I make you into paste." The blonde hissed, glaring at the male. For once, I couldn't agree more with her. This mans got to go. Liam huffed in annoyance before nodding and walking away, clearly intimidated by Nayeon.

"You get talked to by anyone of these weaklings, you fuckin' tell me. Got it?" She whispered, leaning down to whisper in my ear. I gave a slow nod of my head, wondering why she was suddenly being so protective. I peered through the crowd and located a table of food and drinks, mostly liquors. I gasped as I released my arm with Nayeon's and hurried though the crowds towards the table.

"Y/N! Fucking wait up!" I heard her, but when I turned around, I didn't see her. I shrugged, deeming her too slow to catch up. I turned back around, only to hit what could only be described as a brick wall. I felt an arm wrap itself around my waist, as another grabbed my wrist. I looked up and gasped.

"WHY HELLO THERE Y/N--
WE MEET AGAIN."