4

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

I OPENED THE DOOR TO THE APARTMENT AND QUIETLY CLOSED IT. I wanted to make it to my bedroom undetected, right now all I wanted to do was sleep. But apparently, fate had other ideas

"So how was the meet and greet? You haven't die yet." A voice called from the couch. I mentally groaned as I made my way over to the couch. I looked over the couch to see V glued to his phone.

"And leave you alone? Yeah, nice try." I hung my hoodie up and glanced over to him, frowing. "Damn, you're still just sitting there?" I ask. He glared over his phone at me.

"I do what I want, and no question dodging." He replied with a pout. I sighed as I jumped over the couch and landed on his legs. He grunted as he shifted his legs, allowing me a spot. I pressed my lips into a line as I fiddled with my fingers.

"So, I may or may not have slapped a mob boss." I reply, my voice reaching higher octaves. He stopped scrolling on his phone, placed it on the coffee table and sat upright, as to directly look at me. He let out a sigh.

"Normally, I would be like, 'woo! you, go girl', or 'girl power', but this is a mob boss, Y/n." He ran a hand through his fluffy, deep purple locks, deep in thought.

"Who was she and what did she do to make you bitch slap her?" He asked, his fingers sliding up and down his jawline. I gave a shrug as I twitched my ears.

"Well, she used her quirk to blast directly in my eardrum, and now I'm pretty much deaf in one ear." I explain. He gives a confused look as he reaches over a flicks my left ear.

"This one?" He asks. I give a nod. He mumbles something as he leans back, retracting his hand. "And the first part."

"Nayeon." I reply simply. His grey eyes went wide.

"N-Nayeon? Mother shit, we're screwed." He stammered, tugging at his hair. I raised an eyebrow.

"You know her?" I ask. He gives a slow nod of the head.

"I do wish you would read the news occasionally. She's the leader of a powerful mob group that deals with...well, murders and robberies." I blinked in surprise. Sure I could see Nayeon murdering people, but I just couldn't see Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Jihyo or Jeongyeon killing people.

I looked up at V to see him looking at me, as if waiting to continue. "What I was saying was, her gang is going to be taking over our area." I leaned back and cursed under my breath. I held a hand to my forehead.

Gangs took over territories and would usually fight over them. My area consisted of small businesses, a park, and of course the apartment complexes.

The gangs installed a new 'protection fee'. There was really no good reason to have that rule, only money fueled the greed of those gangs. You either paid on time, with the right amount or you lost something, usually your life.

But, with Nayeon running this show, then I was sure that this experience wasn't going to be smooth.

-ˏ͛

I walked through the cold air, the chilly wind sending shivers down my spine. The night time was somewhat comforting. Minus all the creeps and criminals of course. The night sky was dazzling like always and the cold wind was like a breath of fresh air.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a buzz erupted in my pocket. I whipped out my phone and recognized the number as Jihyo. I gave a small smile as I named the contact.

P.J|7:25pm
[ Yo girl! How
are you?
Sorry for Nayeon,
she's an ass. ]

I'm all good
Some of my hearing
is coming back

P.J | 7:29pm
[ Sorry again
Just wanted to let
u know that Nayeon
blew a fuse and
stormed out
please be careful.]

I will, thanks Jihyo
I got to go, talk later
read.

I turned off my phone and slid it back into my pocket. I gave a frown as I continued to walk

'So there's a walking bomb out and about. Great.'

I looked up to see the bar, the cheap lights illuminating the pathway. I gave a sigh as I walk in through the back. I tied on my bartending apron, clocked in and got to work. I walked through the saloon doors to the bar to see a spectacle.

"Weird right?" A bartender gave me a light jab, looking where I was. I gave a nod.

There sitting in the center of the room was probably one of the most wealthiest mobsters this corrupted city had to offer. The mismatched hair was a dead giveaway, and the heterochromatic eyes that analysed the room were mesmerizing.

Myoui Mina.

Everyone knew of her name and status, even someone as out of the loop as me. I dared to stare for too long, and was caught. Her blue and grey eyes found mine. I bit my lip as I glanced away, already doing to much. It was rude to stare after all. I exhaled a deep breath and got to work, fetching orders and cleaning glasses.

In the middle of fetching drinks, Y/N heard a ruckus by the front door. Over the crowded bar, she could see some guy shouting at another. She brushed it off, hoping it wouldn't result in a fight. Because when there was a fight in this place, someone would always leave in a body bag. She served a man a beer and a martini for his lady, and carried on with her work, finding quick disinterest in the rowdyness.

She cleared a mans drink as he left, sweeping the glasses off the table so a newcomer could join in. As she stacked new glasses above her in the glass racks, a gentle voice hollered to her.

"Could you get me a beverage please?" She looked over where the empty seat once was to see a new group sitting down.

The voice belonged to Mina, while she sat in the middle of newcomers. One had curly green hair, another with brown hair and the last with navy blue, though it was hard to tell in the dim light. Y/N gave a small nod as she stood in front of them.

"Sure, pick your poison." She gestured to the refrigerators and racks behind her. Two picked water with lemon, another a wine and the high class mismatched woman picked champagne. She gave another nod as she quickly gathered and served their drinks.

Like any high classes mobsters, they wore expensive suits that rivaled each others colours. Blue, green, pink and a navy blue. Y/N looked over the shoulder of the curly haired man to see what all the commotion was about. She caught her breath in her throat as her figure frozen.

Fuck.