5

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

FUCK...

An ashen blonde strolled her way past the bodyguards and through the crowds of people. Though most people moved for her. Y/N turned her gaze away from the latter but could feel her crimson orbs burning through her skull. She kept her eyes low and her attention focused on the counter.

"Is everything alright?" She glanced up to see a curly green haired girl address her in a soft tone. She gave a small nod. She seemed to hide behind the mismatched women head, avoiding Nayeon completely. Or so she hoped. She lifted a guy out of his seat and threw him across the room.

The lower class criminal didn't bother to attempt to reclaim her seat as he scampered away. Almost like a dog with its tail tucked in between his legs. Nayeon's face was twisted with pure anger as she stared at the brown hair girl.

"Oi! Get me a drink, rat." She growled, sitting down on the bar stool. Y/N nodded without looking at the girl. She fetched her a vodka with ice, assuming that was what she meant. She placed it in front of her, hoping it was want she wanted. Suddenly, she snatched her wrist, making her jerk downwards and yelp.

Another hand placed itself on Nayeon's forearm, small patterns of ice appeared on the girls sleeve.

"Let. Her. Go." Mina ordered, her voice cold and firm.
Nayeon scoffed as she slowly uncurled her fingers from the girls wrist.

When the girl was free, she reclaimed her wrist and shoved it into her pocket. The ashen blonde downed the glass and slammed it on the table, giving the girl a nasty glare.

"This isn't over, freak. And you'll pay for that, Weirdo." She seethed, glaring at Mina. She only gave a shrug as she continued to sip her champagne. Nayeon gave the girl one last dirty look before turning around and stomping out of the building.

-ˏ͛

I gave a sigh as I felt my heart beating up a storm. That was pretty scary. I looked up to see concerned gazes from the customers before me. I gave quizzical looks to them, but reverted to looking calm. I gave a small bow to the high class group.

"My apologies for that. I wasn't expecting that." I apologize. I stand up straight and give a small smile. I saw the curly haired girl offer a smile, as well as the brunette girl.

"What is your business with Nayeon?" The mismatched lady asked, her voice calm. I paused as I looked down the row of people chattering and signalling for drinks.

"We can chat after your shift if you like." The curly haired girl offered. I gave a greatful smile.

"I'd appreciate that, thanks." I went to walk away, when I did a double take and stepped back to the group. "Did you guys want a refill while I'm here?" They all nodded. I swept up their glasses and began to refill them all. I slid all their preferred drinks over to them and walked with haste to the next patrons, dreading to keep them waiting.