7

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

I CLOSED THE DOOR AND LET OUT A SIGH, FINALLY RELAXING. I let my shoulders sag as I hung up my hoodie, leaving me in a tank top. I looked over to the couch to see that V had moved I gave a smile.

'

Miracles do happen, I should document this.'

I threw my phone on the couch as I made my way to the kitchen, I tried to make as little noise as possible as I drank some fruit juice, slightly terrified. The last time I woke Taehyung was because I came in late and let the microwave beep for a little too long. Let's just say, a black tentacle came from the bedroom and strangled me while I was eating noodles. I carefully put the juice container back into the fridge and walked back to the couch.

'Why the fuck does fridge have a 'd' and not refrigerator?'

I shook my head as I stretched my arms above my head, earning a few satisfying cracks. I stood on the couch arm and got ahold of a ceiling beam. I lifted myself up and tucked my legs over it. Once I was somewhat positive that I would stay put, I released my hands, letting them fall. I sighed, now fully upside down.

Being a bat, sleeping upside down felt natural. It gave V a scare when he first saw me, but he eventually learned to live with it.

And as an intellectual, the blood going to my brain was a good thing. More blood more thinking capacity. I think.

I closed my eyes and let out a drained breath, drifting into a sweet relief.

-ˏ͛

"Wake up before I put on a poncho, a sombrero, a fake mustache and slap you like a pinata." I slurred in my sleep as I opened my eyes. A pair of stormy grey eyes popped up directly in front of me. I yelped in surprise, making my legs fail. I hit the back of the couch and fell to the floor.

"That wasn't very cash money of you good sir." I groan, holding my face. He looked down and smirked at me, leaning down.

"Well, I had to wake you at some point. You would've still been here while the world was ending." He crouched down and grabbed my hand, yanking me up. "Besides, it's almost night. You've been napping for a long fucking time." I shook my head as I stretched.

"Oh fuck me, I feel like shit." I grumble, rubbing my ears. He gave a sigh as he checked his phone.

"You have work in half an hour." I stopped rubbing my ears and exhaled.

"BITCH!" I screamed suddenly. I ran to the bathroom, grabbing some clothes out of the closet as I dashed by. I slammed the bathroom door shut and locked it.