𝟏𝟏 | 𝐀 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

       𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐓 combing bagel cream out her hair

𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐊𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐓 combing bagel cream out her hair. "What the bloody hell was that?" She expressed. She — as all of them — then remembered the prophecy and the fact Deena was a natural born tribrid, and a first-born Mikaelson witch. Finding Elijah in her sight, she said, "I warned you this would happen. It was only a matter of time before she starts harry pottering everywhere."

        "Nothing that can't be easily controlled with a proper mentor and time." As always, Elijah saw the positive side of a problem that can be fixed within his limits.

        "Do you not see this? We're already out of time!" Rebekah expressed. "We've never dealt with someone like her before, Elijah. Power like hers. We don't know exactly what we're dealing with here, or what more someone like her can do. And who in their right mind would mentor her when the witches are quite set on their quest in killing her? Thanks to our mother."

        "I will figure it out."

        Elijah understood his niece was prone to emotional outbursts. Afterall, her father was Klaus Mikaelson and she was now a triggered wolf with wavered emotions of a teenage girl so it was bound to happen, but didn't think it would happen so suddenly.

        Klaus felt their stares as he stood to his feet, shrugging a piece of bacon off his shoulder. The glass he was holding shattered in his hand, though any cuts that were given healed seconds later. "Don't look at me," To Elijah more specifically. "I'm not the one who called forth this meeting, you deal with it!" He pointed his finger at his brother who was the only who made an attempt to clean up the mess Deena caused.

        Rebekah rolled her eyes. "Nik, are you that dense? You deal with it! You are her father afterall." He cringed at being called her father though it was the truth. "Who knows what her mother's been telling her over the years. You saw how freaked out she was when discovering the truth about the werewolf curse. Poor girl."

        What Vanessa had been telling his child was nothing he wanted to think of because he feared the stories she told which involved his name.

        "Everyone seems to need me these days; I might as well hand out personalized bells to ring when my services are needed. Then, maybe, everyone will finally be satisfied!"