𝟕 | 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 (𝟐/𝟐)

        𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐃, paused in an awkward position as her back hunched upwards, breaking

        𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐃, paused in an awkward position as her back hunched upwards, breaking. It was screams which triggered a memory hidden deep beyond his grasp. "Niklaus," He looked to his brother for answers he knew he had.

        Rebekah sped to Elijah's side once hearing the commotion from afar as everyone else did. "What the bloody hell is going on and why does it sound like someone is being murdered? And so we're clear, I have done nothing wrong...for the most part." Her blue eyes flickered to Elijah who noticed the smeared blood being licked from her bottom lip.

        She flashed him a smile and he suppressed his lips into a thin line and shook his head, giving his attention back to Deena who has curled into a ball hugging her knees to her chest.

        The white light of the full moon began to shine through the window, illuminating Deena's scrunched body. She is born of two powerful bloodlines of witches and her father — you — are a Hybrid. Both vampire and werewolf, all of which she possesses by genetics naturally and not by magic. So the witch might be telling the truth after all.

        "It's a full moon. I believe she is in transition." Klaus announced. Immediately, he felt guilty for passing this torment onto her, a child who should never have to go through this kind of suffering as he did. Any suffer at all.

        "Transitioning?" Elijah stepped forward with a calculating expression. "You believe the child carries the curse of your werewolf gene?"

        "She might carry more than just my curse." He faced his puzzled siblings with fault for actions he gave into. "The witches believe she's a tribrid; all of me including a witch from both her mother and ours, and she is a threat to the witches as her very existence has brought an unbalance to nature. Oh, and Esther, our beloved mother, is behind the prophecy."

        It took a moment for them to process this information. Never in a thousand years of their lifetime have they come across someone who possesses all three species if not with magic, which often failed and bit back in the ass. Not naturally conceived. Someone possibly more dangerous than Klaus himself.