𝟐 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐲

< 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝟮 𝗽𝗼𝘃𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 {𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵, 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻}

< 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝟮 𝗽𝗼𝘃𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 {𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵, 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻}. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 >

      𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒 surrounded Deena's unconscious body as she began to awaken slowly

      𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒 surrounded Deena's unconscious body as she began to awaken slowly. It was the blazing heat of fire marked around her frame, skinning her flesh of salted sweat which woke her up. She was faced with a bright color of reddish-orange dancing in the sky. The tug of her wrist slammed back down onto the cold concrete bed. She lifted her other arm — slammed right back down. Her legs — back to the bed they went. Lifting her head, she saw her ligaments had been restricted, tied down by some magical force that kept her positioned like a snow angel without the snow.

        "Que ce passe t-il (What's going on)??" She struggled to break free, her brain unable to comprehend the matter of force that has bound her body to the bed without physical ropes. Just like when Davina was thrown against the wall and how she fainted when she felt fine before. Her breathing heaved. "Help! Someone help me, please! I've been kidnapped!"

        No matter the amount of force she used, gravity pulled her right back down.

        But there could still be hope. As she took in her surroundings, met with the dark night of the clear moon illuminating her brown skin, she knew off bat she was in a cemetery. The grey stones and engraved names and burnt-out candles and freshly bloomed flowers gave it away. And through the flames, Deena spotted a shadow. Six shadows scattered around her. They stood still with their hands at the sky as if they were praying.

        "Hey," Deena called out to the nearest shadow. Though she noticed their eyes were closed, they could still hear her. "Hey, get me out of here! You got the wrong person! What are you doing?"

        A twig snapped behind Deena and one of the shadowed individuals revealed themselves to the panicked teenager.

          "I know you," Deena exclaimed. "You're the woman I met today, Zoeè. Please, if you let me go I'll pretend nothing happened. I'll say nothing I swear. I don't even know you."