𝟒𝟖 | 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡

        "𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄,"

        "𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄,"

        The sun scorched down upon Lake Como, through a narrow alleyway hidden under the shaded structure of buildings closely built, next to a wine shop, where Klaus oversaw Vanessa's feedings. This time it was an American tourist in the middle of recording a vlog.

        Klaus came behind her with his hand on her bare waist, between the long-sleeved floral shirt at the mid and high-waisted pants. "He has a business call in fifteen minutes." He skimmed through the messy notebook where he discovered a daily planner. Half crossed out for the day. "And it would be a shame to ruin this outfit I very much love on your body and plan to rip off myself."

        Vanessa unlatched her fangs from the compelled man, licking his blood from her lips as her fangs retracted. "Not this outfit. You've already ripped the last three and these are my favorite pants." She took the napkin Klaus offered and used the reflection from the tourist's camera to wipe her mouth.

        "I can replace them. By next morning, you'll have them in every color."

        "I'm not waiting by next morning, two hours, or a second." Said Vanessa, handing him the American to deal with because she'd rather he fix the problem he started. Not that he minded. "I like my clothes, Klaus, and I'ma wear what I already possess. Rip these and I swear I'll make the rest of your time here miserable."

        Klaus gave up and lifted his hands in defeat. "Alright. I decree this outfit pardon from subjective torture until you change your mind—"

        "Indefinitely."

        "Indefinitely." He mumbled.

        He grabbed the man's shoulder and compelled him to forget this encounter and go on about his day. His late lunch was long compelled and gone because he wasn't picky with his victims as Vanessa was. She also took her time with feeding that would prolong her hunger and often led her victims to edge that thin line of death. She learned quick under his wing and had done well to leave most of her victims alive, but her restraint varies.