𝟏𝟒 | 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲?

        𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓

𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓. 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐘, arriving on the dot to pick her up from school.

Students stared in admiration as she leaned against the hood, pushing up her name-branded shades into her blond curls and a wide grin as soon as she spotted Deena walking out. "There goes my only favorite niece! Here, let me take that." She reached for the stack of papers needing to be signed by a guardian and two textbooks and placed them in the backseat. "New friend? Oh, wait, the student from earlier. What was your name again?"

Quinn, who took it upon herself to find Deena after school and walk her out, stretched out her hand. "Quinn Oliver," She smiled proudly.

Rebekah recognized the surname but decided to not question it in public. "Rebekah Mikaelson. A pleasure I'm sure." She took her hand.

Quinn recognized the name and sent Deena a look before retreating her hand. "You're Deena's aunt?" She questioned with uncertainty. It's not every day your aunt and uncles are within the same age group, though not uncommon.

Rebekah pushed her hair over the shoulder. "Hard to believe, I know. It runs in the genes."

Quinn suppressed a smile. The crease between Quinn's brows showcased some confusion, although she managed a smile. A faltering one. "I haven't seen you around campus before. Is it your first day too?"

"God no."

"She's too good for private school. And public." Deena quickly added.

"Ah, I see. Homeschooled. That's nice." There was a taste of judgment in Quinn's tone, or it was distrust with Rebekah's made-up background before she glanced over her shoulder. A black SUV pulled up along the curbside. "My ride is here, but it was nice meeting you, Rebekah." While touching Deena's arm lightly, "The offer still stands so let me know and I can arrange it. Bye!"