𝟐𝟖 | 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 + 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 =

      𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋, Deena rushed home and threw her backpack on the bed

      𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋, Deena rushed home and threw her backpack on the bed. It was another long, boring day filled with nothing since most of her classes had nothing to do which resulted in seniors being able to leave early or hang around until the bell.

       Grabbing the Mahogany Teakwood scented candle from off the marble bathroom counter, Deena placed the candle on the desk and lit the wick with a wave of her hand. Then tied up her hair sweating down her neck.

        Uncle E enlightened the idea of creating a soundproof room from super-hearing supernaturals. From her family, especially her father. Out of all the spells Aunt Freya taught or learned on her own, the thought never crossed Deena's mind. And sometimes she'd forget she's a witch with unlimited power.

        Also, the spell shouldn't require much but salt, having learned about the different connections specific salt has with magic.

        A knock interrupted Deena in the middle of casting the spell after throwing salt into the flames. A mere invitation and Aunt Freya entered dressed in a satin wide-leg trousers with a thick waistband almost like a belt high on her waist. A silk blouse cut deep between her breasts and loose on her arms, tucked, her girlish bob hidden under a silk turban with long necklaces and earrings putting together the outfit. Her bold mix-matching colors and retro look always had Deena looking forward to what she'd wear next.

        "Someone's looking for extra credit." Aunt Freya teased while observing the safety of the spell Deena continued casting. Her Nordic accent wasn't as strong as Dahlia's but it was very present with a southern hint.

        When finished in hopes it'll work, she gave up her attention. "It's to soundproof the room so I can finally have privacy for once."

        "Smart. Now your father can stop complaining about the loud provocative music you play every night, which I do love. This generation of music is colorful and loud."

        Music that's usually played when doing homework, for personal reasons, or a chance to relax.

        "Did it work?" Deena asked. "The spell?"