𝟓 | 𝐀 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐀 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬

        "𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌!" Rebekah held open the door to the same room Deena woke up in earlier today

        "𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌!" Rebekah held open the door to the same room Deena woke up in earlier today. Since it was just her and Rebekah since Elijah had matters to take care of, she decided to give her niece a tour of the large compound that was to be her home. "Was once Kol's, but he no longer needs it. I figure you will put it to good use."

        The brother who died. One of them at least.

        Deena learned her family was a lot bigger than expected. Her father was the middle child out of his six siblings, most who have died of natural causes or complications at a young age, as Rebekah — the youngest — explained. She didn't talk much about their parents, her grandparents, and kept details about the dead short and simple. She did mention her grandparents were from Norway, but born in some town called Mystic Falls before they found comfort here in New Orleans. But as Deena continued to spend her time here, though it hadn't been long, New Orleans was beginning to feel like home too.

        "Wow, this is a lot of white."

        Now that she wasn't panicking over an unexplainable memory and it was confirmed her heart was in fact still beating, Deena could finally appreciate the room. A king-sized bed divided the room equally. Dressed in cream-white sheets and brown-mixed pillows, no evidence of blood which was there earlier. The floors are wooden, a perk for spills and paint. Near the bed stood a sizeable curtain-less window with a built-in couch. There were also two doors located in her room beside the main door; one led to a full-sized bathroom with two sinks and a connected bath and showerhead, and the other led to a walk-in closet.

       This room had no personality.

       And after living the majority of her life with her colorful mom, she wasn't used to classic, bland interior and it was a major turn-off.

       Rebekah glanced out the window with curiosity. "Trust me, I know. My brother hired some uptown designer from Manhattan to refurnish the house after it was occupied by a handsome fella we don't speak of." She continued. "I don't think your father cares much for the interior as long as the house is still standing and there's no signs of the previous owner."