1: Date

'Y/n we think it's time for you to get married. You are already 25 yo now.'

Your parents said while you guys were having
breakfast. You just blankly looked at them.

'So do you have anyone you are willing to marry ?'

'Uhm no , I don't have anyone in my heart.'

You said. A smile spread across their face.

'Y/n we know a guy and he is very handsome and well behaved. He is son of one of my friends and he is just a year older than you. Will you marry him ?'

They asked. You thought it for a while.

'Your marriage will also benefit both of our companies. It doesn't matter to us. If you don't wanna marry him it's fine. We are just proposing our opinion.'

They said.

'Okay I wanna try.'

You said making them both smile. Well, you didn't mind getting in an arranged marriage. Your parents was also an arranged marriage and they both love each other dearly. You have a good opinion on it because of your parents. You didn't have any one in your heart.

You were in a relationship 4 years ago and broke up with him because he was forcing himself on you. He wanted to be intimate with you when you weren't ready yet. So you broke up with him and since then you didn't had any relationships.

Time skip ;

'Y/n we have talked to jeons. His son is also ready to meet you. Tell us when you are free so that we will arrange a date for you both.'

'Appa I m free tomorrow. You can arrange it if he is also free.'

After talking with them your parents informed you that you are gonna meet him tomorrow at lunch in xxx restaurant.

Next day;

You wore a white ankle length dress and curled your hair. You didn't like applying much make up, you just gave yourself a natural look and took your purse. You went into your car and drove to the place.

You reached the restaurant you were going to meet Jeon jungkook and parked your car

You reached the restaurant you were going to meet Jeon jungkook and parked your car. You went inside and looked around for a guy who sat alone and was in his 20's. You didn't see his photo till now. You just know his name and age so you were searching for a man who is sitting alone and sadly there was none. You saw an empty table and sat on the chair pouting. Just then you got a text from an unknown number.

'I will be there in 5min.'

You frowned. Who is it? You ignored it thinking maybe the text was sent accidentally so you shrugged it off. You were busy on your phone when someone tapped the table. You looked up to see a man dressed in dark green silk shirt tucked in black pants. His hair was nicely styled with jel and he looked ethereal.. You didn't realise you were staring at him until he cleared his throat .

'Uhm h-hi how m-May I help you?'

You mentally punched yourself for stuttering. You just embarrassed yourself infront of a handsome man.

'Are you perhaps lee y/n?'

He asked and you nodded your head in confusion. He then took a seat infront of you.

'I was struck in traffic. Sorry for making you wait.'

He said to you politely but his eyes were cold .who is he?

'Jeon jungkook?'

You asked and he nodded his head without looking at you. A smile crept on your lips and a red tint appeared on your cheeks. You are on a date with the most handsome guy you have ever seen. You were so happy.

'Hi, nice to meet you.'

You said smiling while he just nodded his head. No smile atleast. Weird. You both ordered your favourite food and ate. All the time it was you who was trying to start a conversation. He was very silent and was answering you with short words. You noticed how he didn't smile at all. A doubt arised in your brain. Isn't he happy with the marriage ? Is it forced?

'Uhm jungkook if you don't mind can I ask you something?'

You said and again he nodded.

'Are you happy with this marriage ?'

'Yes.'

Is the only thing he said. That too not looking at you. You frowned. Is his behaviour usually like this or is he acting cold towards you?

'Are you sure?'

' Yes.'