26: tempting

'Did you like the gifts?'

He asked suddenly. I pulled away from his embrace

'Why did you gift me those?They are so expensive'

'I noticed that you like shopping. I also noticed how you often change your handbags and footwear and all accessories according to your outfit. So I thought to gift those to you.'

'I love them. But aren't they so expensive?'

'Did you forget that I have so much money?'

He said smirking and I smacked his hand.

'I m so happy to have you in my life. I m so lucky to have you.'

He said hugging me and kissing my forehead

'No, I m so lucky to have you.'

I argued with him.

'Okay fine my lady you are so lucky. Now are you happy'

He said giving up in the argument.

'Oh wait I also bought a gift for you. I forgot to give it to you.'

I said getting up but he pulled me back down

'Don't leave me.'

'But the gift-'

'It can wait . You can give it to me tomorrow. Just let's stay like this.'

And again we are back to our cuddling section

JUNGKOOK POV:

She felt asleep and I stared at her beautiful features. I pulled her more close to my body

'I m so lucky to have you y/n. If it's not because of you I would still live in my darkness. You bought a light in my life .You are the cause of my euphoria. I will never let you go.'

I pecked her lips and drifted off to sleep.

Next day:

You and jungkook both freshened up. He was in the living hall while you took the gift and went to him

'Here.'

You said handing him the gift. He opened it and his eyes brightened.

'Wow so beautiful.'

'I want us to wear this everyday.'

I said pointing at couple watches I bought

'Omg this is Rolex. This must me so expensive.'

He said

'Did you forget I m also rich?'

I said raising one of my eyebrow.

'Oh so now you are mocking me.'

He started tickling me.

' I m very ticklish. Stop '

I begged him to stop but he didn't. I fell on the couch while he was top on me tickling me. I tried to push him off. He took my hands and pinned them on either side of my face . I stoped laughing and looked at him who was staring at me. He leaned in and my heart started fluttering. I felt his hot breath on my lips and thus I closed my eyes. He took this chance and pressed his lips onto mine.

He moved his lips and I moved with his to keep the sync. He sucked onto my lower lip making me let out a moan. I was embarrassed.

Adrenaline rushed through my body and my cheeks heated up. He bit my lower lip and I opened my mouth giving him the access. He left my hands and my hands automatically tucked on his hair. His hands caressed my waist up and down. He explored my mouth with his tongue and I didn't even fight for the dominance.

I want him to have the dominance over me so I let him do whatever he wants. He sucked on my lips and played with my tongue. He left wet kisses on my jawline and went down to my neck. He was sucking and lightly biting a spot on my neck.

Maybe he wants to give me a hickey and I won't stop him. I love this feeling.

He moved to the other spot but I suddenly stopped him. He looked at me confused .

'Do you smell it?'

l asked. He frowned.

'Oh my god move away.'

I pushed him and went to kitchen to see the food all burnt. It became black and smoke was coming from the burnt. I closed my nose due to burnt smoky smell. I dumped it into the dustbin. Jungkook came to kitchen and coughed a bit.

'What the hell!'

He said looking at the smoke and the pan which was now fully black due to burnt.

'Thank god it didn't explode.'

He said.

'It's all because of you.'

I pointed at him. Yes, it's because of him.
Only if he didn't initiate it I would be back in the kitchen and this wouldn't have happened

'What ? How can you blame me ? It's because of you. You were so tempting and I couldn't control myself.'

He spitted out and I looked at him wide eyed .

'W-what? Am i tempting you ?'

I asked smirking . He realised what he said and his face become red

'Uh n-no. Forget what i s-said. I have to g-go.'

He scratched the back of his neck nervously and left to his room. I laughed at his flustered face.

He is so cute.