20: she is different

Y/N POV:

'Really?'

I ask taking his tie.

'Yes.'

'Too bad, I'm already married.'

I whispered sarcastically in his ear.

'You can divorce him. I don't care.'

'But I care.'

I said and pushed him. I turned around to go but he grabbed my wrist.

'Let go.'

I said through my gritted teeth. Hate started building in me towards him. All these days I thought he was a nice guy and as a friend. But if think about them, he is not a good guy. He only pretended to be one. Reminded of all his words and touches made me want to puke.

'I won't. I want you.'

He said and came closer grabbing my chin. I can feel his hot breath on my lips. That's it. I lost my patience. I slapped hard on his face that he stumbled.

JUNGKOOK POV:

I was about to get in the elevator but I heard a slap sound echoing through the walls. My heart thumped against my ribs.

'Did he hit her?'

I was worried and ran to the room they were in. But by seeing them had me confused. Y/n was standing there angrily and Ashton was holding his cheek.

Did she slap him?

'You bastard don't you dare to touch me again.'

She yelled making me confused.

What's happening?

I hid myself behind the wall and peeped to see what's going on? I know what I am doing is wrong but really wanna know what is going there.

'I know you like me too. Just cut the crap.'

Ashton said.

'Are you crazy? I was just being friendly with you because I thought you were a nice guy. I didn't know you had bad intentions.'

'I had my eyes on you from the first time I saw you.'

He said and she huffed in annoyance.

'And from the first time you knew I was married to jungkook. Still you dared to look at me in a bad way.'

'Why are you with him? We all know you both are forced into this.'

'Who said I was forced?  I married him willingly '

'Then what about him? Does he even like you?'

Y/n didn't say anything. She was taken aback by his words. He is right. I didn't marry her intentionally but it's not like I don't like her. I like her presence around me. Or did I start liking her?

'Look whether he likes me or not it's between us. And you have no right to interfere in our personal matters.'

'Oh honey, everyone know he can't give you the pleasure you want. Just say yes and I will take you to the cloud nine.'

He said and my blood boiled. How dare he talk like that? I looked at y/n and her face became full red. Her fists were clenched.

'You are an a$$hole.'

She spit at him.

'What is there in him that you are choosing him? I m more rich than him and of course i m more handsome than him. Also I can give you all the pleasure you want. I can do all the responsibilities a husband should do.'

This guy is getting on my nerves. I really wanna go and spoil his beautiful face right now. But i m stopping myself from doing it because I want to see y/n reaction.

'Of course you are more rich and handsome than him but you ARE NOT HIM. You maybe handsome but in my eyes he is the most handsome person. Even if jungkook was poor and ugly I will still chose him over all men in the world. I love him not because of his face or money but his heart.'

She said making me surprised. My eyes glistened and a my lips curved up a little. My heart fluttered at her words. She likes me for me. I was very wrong to think about her like that. She really loves me. I m so lucky to have her in my life.

'Don't you dare ever talk about bad about my husband again.'

She turned her back on him but his next words stopped her and made my eyes big in shock.

'Then atleast let me have you for once.'

That's it won't stop myself now. I held the door knob to open it fully but before doing that I heard another slap sound. I stopped my actions and looked at them. She slapped him again and kicked in his stomach.

'B*tch how dare you?'

He said and lifted his hand to lunch her but she blocked his hand and knocked him down by kicking him in his balls. He fell down on the floor holding the place tightly where she hit groaning in pain. She kicked him in his stomach and punched in his face for few times until his lips got cut and blood spitted out.

She stopped punching him after few minutes and she panted heavily.

'If you don't know then I got a black belt in karate. Don't you think that I m a weak little girl and will surrender myself for you. Get in your mind that I love my husband truly and will forever love only him. I don't care if he doesn't love me back as far as he doesn't hate me.'

She told and crackled her knuckles.

'Don't you dare come near to me again. I won't hesitate to beat you until you are in hospital bed fighting to live.'

She took her bag and flipped her hair. I immediately hid myself behind the wall and saw her getting out of the room. A proud smile crept on my face seeing her.

And my heart said she is definitely different from others. And she will never hurt me.

I saw her going down in the elevator. I also went down in other elevator. I saw her waiting for the someone (more like me). But I can hear her cursing angrily.

I should have beaten him to the death. How dare he think about me like that? How dare he talk about my husband like that? Who the f*ck is he? Ugh I hate him so much. Why did I even let him come near me? I should have been alert of his intentions from the start. Next time if I see him being bad around me I will make sure to kill him. I don't care if I go to jail. He deserves it anyway. Fckng a**hole.

I chuckled silently hearing her cursing him. I tapped her shoulder from behind and she turned back flinching. saw how her angry expressions turned shocked to happy. As soon as she saw me a bright genuine smile spread on her face.

'Hey.'

She said smiling. I felt happy seeing her. She really loves me a lot, doesn't she?

'Let's go.'

I said taking her hand and getting in the car.